thirteen

Chapter thirteen|

Chapter thirteen|

"I'm going."

Mi-young didn't know how long she was in the truck for with the others. It was too quiet, after witnessing the death of In-Hye. Mi-young was beyond worried for So-yeon who was injured. Same goes for Chi-yeol. She was separated from her friends.

Mi-young was cut out from her thoughts, when she noticed the truck was  pulling in what looks like a military site of some sort. The truck stopped and the students started to jump down from the truck, as they looked around. The other soldiers were already looking at them.

Mi-young noticed something else. Mi-young noticed they were the only students here and the other truck never made it. Mi-young started to mentally panic. Where was So-yeon and Chi-yeol with the other students? So-yeon was injured out there somewhere.

Mi-young went over to her brother, who was having a conversation with Won-Bin. "What about the first truck? Didn't they leave before us?"

They didn't answer her, not because they didn't want to, they didn't know where they were.

The students followed Won-Bin down a long hallway as they walked past few windows. Mi-young looked as she widen her eyes. The students watched the soldiers carry dead bodies as they placed them down on the floor in a line.

"Did you see that?" Ha-Na gasped.

Won-Bin took the students to a tent, and they sit around hoping the other students will walk through.

Which they haven't yet.

"Why aren't they back yet?" Ha-Na questioned.

"They should of been here by now." Mi-young said.

"Fuck!" Mi-young groaned. "So-yeon was injured! I have to go find her!"

"You don't think something happened, do you?" Ha-Na questioned.

"Can't be." Na-Ra tried to calm down the situation. "They'll probably arrive soon."

"You saw it too.." Ha-Na cried. "Getting on that...."

"Hey!" Bo-Ra stood up, quieting down Ha-Na.

Suddenly, the tent opened, as Won-Bin and Lieutenant Lee walked in.

"Oppa." Mi-young walked in front of her brother. "I have to go out there. I have to find So-yeon. She's hurt really bad."