twenty-two - part 2

Chapter twenty-two |

"Here we go again."

Part 2

It has been a month since Mi-young and the others kids were alone.  It has been a month since the death of her brother, Choon-ho.  Everything and everyone was different. The kids were fearless. They were no longer the scared students who had no idea what was going on. Everyone was getting along, it felt like Choon-ho's death brought everyone close together as they tried to survive.

As for Mi-young, she was still broken. She had lost her brother, found him, and lost him again. This time, she won't be able to find him again. Everyone thought she wasn't going to keep going, from being sad all the time. Mi-young got worst with her attitudes. Mi-young became more of a rebel, as she kills more of the spheres. That causes arguments between Il-ha and Mi-young. You think they were bad with the arguments before? That's all they do now. The others kids are now use to it, that it doesn't phase them anymore.

This time, Mi-young was wearing black converse, blue jeans that has holes in them, white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Her hair was now red.

The kids were shooting the spheres, trying to get rid of them all. That's what their daily routine was.

Mi-young ran up a pair of stairs, stopped at a small bridge to a building, as she shot at the spheres coming her way.

Mi-young was making her way through the exit, as she shot at a few spheres.

"Lee Mi-young!" She heard Il-ha call for her.

"Coming!" She shot back, shooting one more sphere before hopping on the back of the motorcycle he was driving.

The other kids were shooting at the spheres coming in the direction of Mi-young and Il-ha on the motorcycle.

"Take that you stupid spheres!" They shouted from the rooftop.

Il-ha and Mi-young looked above, as they grinned.

Il-ha started the engine again, as he drove down the alleyway. Mi-young held onto him, as she turned her head around seeing the spheres chasing them.

"Mi-young? Are you ready?" Il-ha shouted.

"Hurry up! There are so many of them!" Mi-young shouted back.

"Lets go!" Il-ha cheered.

Il-ha and Mi-young ended up inside a building, as Mi-young kept shooting at the spheres as Il-ha drove.