3- AURI

AURORA'S POV:

5 months have passed. Nothing happed since I found out Blake was in a mafia and I accepted it.I had become friends with the twins.
I tried to escape a few times but it didn't work.The police are still looking for me. I can't not to feel guilty for my family. I decited to comfort Blake and to ask him about that tomorrow.
As for my and Blake's 'friendship', it didn't change much. He calls me principesa because he is Italian and we still sleep together as he said:

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

I was pulled in the room by Blake after trying to run off.
"I don't want to sleep with you"
"I don't want you to run off after i let you sleep in the guest room, right little mouse?"

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

So yeah. I woke up to a message from  Luciano, who I met yesterday as he was on a mission in Russia for 3 months and worked afterwards, that I was being taken somewhere today. Im scared. What if Blake sells me? I think as I sit on the kitchen counter. I think the twins realized somethings wrong, as I didn't say anything today.
"Auri whats wrong"

Yes, they call me Auri, just to piss me off. And it works.

I feel that tears are now streaming down my cheek.
"oh honey" Amanda, the house private chef says as she embraces me in a hug. She was my first friend here. She is really sweet and her food is amazing. I found out her husbant works in the mafia too, so she works here to she can spend more time with him.

" will I get sold today, I don't want to go somewhere else, I want to go home!" I yell-wisper at them.

"Aurora you wont get sold" the twins say in union.
For about 10 minutes of them saying I will be okay and that they wont sell me, Blake and Luciano come in.

"Principessa why are you crying?"

"She thinks she is getting sold" Dante says facepalming himself.
Blake chuckles and gets wiskey after passing me a tissue for me to wipe my tears off my face.
"no principessa you aren't getting sold" he said smiling
Everyone in the mansion told me Blake didn't smile until I came here. Well, not as much as he does now.

"principessa tu incontrerai la mia famiglia che muoiono dalla voglia di conoscerti perché l'idiota Dante non riusciva a tenere la bocca chiusa" Blake said smirking and glaring at Dante.

(princess you will meet my family who are dying to meet you because the idiot Dante couldn't keep his mouth shut)

"You do know I don't know Italian, right?" I said, giving Blake a death stare.

"I know" He said.
I decited that Im going to make him pay because he didn't tell me the translation of what he said. So, i started to fake cry since I am an amazing actor and ran to the bedroom. I heard Blake following me and smirked. I sat on the floor and Blake started to apologise and blah blah. I took the moment and jumped on top of him trying to tickle him wich made us both laugh. I didn't predict that Blake would swich our places and ended up tickling me instead. I was screaming and kicking for him to stop when we heard a camera click.

He got off me and saw that David had a camera. He began running. "Now I can blackmail both of you"
oh hell no.
I began running and fell hard causing my ankle to twist.
"shit" all of them said in union as they ran over to me. David also came and Blake started chasing him wich made all of us laugh as they were like kids.

I ended up at the little hospital again.I twisted my ankle and for that, David is out buying me icecream.

"You have to be carefull darling" Amanda said as she passed me an ice pack after they moved me to the couch in the living room.
" I know"
"Im baaaack" We hear David say
I chuckle, because David sure does know how to make an enterance.
After the incident, it was about 4 p.m., Blake told me we are leaving at 7 p.m.. I can't wait for him to get back.

               2 HOURS LATER
                                6 PM

BLAKES POV:

I am about to shout for Aurora to come downstairs as we have to leave when I hear Amanda's voice.
"Shush Blake she is sleeping on the couch. I packed her bags after she was exhausted after lunch" she said patting my shoulder. Amanda is like my second mother. She cares for me she can calm me down.
"Thank you"
"No problem"

I look at Aurora peacefully sleeping and I go to her and cary her bride style to the car.

Aurora is sleeping on the backseatand as the driver takes us to the airport, and I can't help but think.
What happend since Aurora came.

I think I am getting soft. That can't be good for the mafia.

After thinking the whole ride i decided.

I have to ignore and distance myself from Aurora.Its for our own good.She is too innocent for me and my lifestyle.