20- POSITIVE

AURORA'S POV:
I was shaken awake with an urge to throw up, my face and body sweaty and with a terrible muscle pain.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw  up in the toilet, Blake picking up my hair so it doesnt fly everywhere.
I finish trowing up and I wash my mouth and splash my face with cold water.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" Blake asked me with a gentle tone.

"Yeah it must be something I ate don't worry" I said putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
"Ok but Im putting you to bed now"
He replied, pulling me up and wrapping my legs around his torso.
He then took us to bed and fell asleep.
I kept thinking, I couldn't sleep.

Could I be pregnant?

BLAKE'S POV:
                                           8 a.m.

Aurora threw up 4 times last night and I am so tired but worried.
She wasn't ever sick like this.
But, she promised me that it's something she ate, and she did eat alot yesterday, so It could be that.

"Hey" Aurora said, exiting the bathroom.
"Hey principessa" I replied kissing her.
She sat on my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck, kissing me deeply and moving her hips in circle motions, making me groan.
"Shit" I groaned out when she began kissing my neck.

You can just say we had a little fun before lunch.

"Im so tired" Aurorasaid as she sat and rested in my lap, her arms around my neck and her chest leaned against mine as I worked in my office.

"Sleep baby, I just have to reply to some emails and then we are going to eat lunch" I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded lightly and in a minute I heard her soft snoring.
I slightly chuckled and replied to more emails about my drug and club investments.

It was now 2:58 p.m and time for lunch. I got up and shook Aurora awake.

"Mmm?" Aurora muttered, waking up slowly.
"Lets eat lunch" I said and she looked at me and gave me a kiss and a hug.
"Im hungry" she said as we headed to the kitchen.
I chuckled and we arrived to the kitchen and Aurora ran up to the chairs and sat down.
I picked up our plates and headed to the table where Aurora was impatiently waiting for the food.
As I gave Aurora the plate with lasagna, she looked at it with awe but before eating she kissed my cheek and thanked me.

AURORA'S POV:
After we ate, we cuddled and watched movies as Blake had work tomorrow and we just wanted to rest.
It was now 12:37 am and Blake was fast asleep by now, so, I decided to take a pregnancy test. I had Kira to buy me two tests today,just to make sure.
I left to the bathroom and began panicking.
What if I was pregnant? Will Blake like me if I am? Will he stay with me?
All the questions fly trough my head as I get more and more stressed.
'Ok Aurorajust calm down and do it' I tell myself.
I slowly open the two boxes and read the instructions note. I do my business and wait for 10 minutes.

10 minutes.
9 minutes.
8 minutes.
7 minutes.
6 minutes.
5 minutes.
4 minutes.
3 minutes.
2 minutes.
1 minute.

I wait for a little longer to be sure its done. I breathe deeply and slowly turned around the tests.

Positive =
Positive =

Shit. Shit. I start pacing around the bathroom.
Im so scared. How will I tell Blake?

I hear knocking on the door.
"Are you alright pricipessa?" Blake asks in his deep voice, meaning he just woke up.
"Yeah just needed to use the bathroom" I say as I open the door slowly and we both get to bed.
As I lay down I already hear his light snores and I think.

How will I tell him?

After a few minutes of thinking, I decide that Im going to suprise him on his birthday for 3 days.

I dont know how tho...
I know! I got an idea!

I got on my phone and ordered an " coming soon..." and a "I can't wait to met you daddy" shirt. I also order something more for Blake's parents, Kira and Blake's brothers, but I will show more after(now just the shirts):

 I also order something more for Blake's parents, Kira and Blake's brothers, but I will show more after(now just the shirts):

I will also put my pregnancy test in there

I hope he likes it.

As I think more, I slowly drift off to sleep in Blakes hold.

A/N: Aurora only put things for Blake right now, I just wanted to show you the shirt the caracter ordered)
(Full suprises for everyone else will be shown when its time)