The Return

Y/n- "Damn... can't believe he canceled the story..."

Actually, I've brought it back.

Pearl- "What?!"

Well, kind of. I'm not making more, just making the old stuff better.

Marina- "When will you add more?"

Well, I need to finish Demon Slayer, then Helltaker, then Konosuba, Then Elden Ring, and then, I will return to this story, which is a promise.

A portal opens up over there. Someone walks out of it. He has a large sword on his back, another one in a sheath on his waist, and a large brimmed hat on his head.

Y/n(Demon Slayer)- "Oh, hey. Did your story get uncancelled?"

Y/n- "Yeah, it did."

Another portal opens up. Someone walks out. He's wearing a black and red suit, with sunglasses on his face. He also has two books floating on each side of him.

Y/n(Helltaker)- "Hey, congrats."

Y/n- "Thank you."

Another portal opens in that place right there. Someone else walks out. He's wearing pink tinted fur clothing, with a large shaggy cape, and a fluffy hat on his head. He has a wooden staff with a piece of blue crystal embedded in the tip, with a large sword on his back.

Y/n(Konosuba)- "I wish he would continue my story..."

Y/n(Demon Slayer)- "Is that the Dark Moon Greatsword?"

Hey, just wait until the other stories are finished.

Callie- "This is weird..."

Another portal opens up right over there next to them. A man wearing hunter garb, which I don't really know how to visually describe walks out. He has a large stone hammerhead on his back and a silver longsword in his hand.

Y/n(Elden Ring)- "Where am I?"

Marie- "What is happening?"

Oh shit, he doesn't know it's a story!

A bright flash of light, and they all disappear.

Well, hope you're excited! As the guy said, I will make more chapters after I finish Demon Slayer, Helltaker, Konosuba, and the Elden Ring. I'm rewriting this story slowly, but I'm also writing Demon Slayer at the same time.

Please read my Demon Slayer story.