Chapter 3.

Hyukjae ran inside his office. He was totally confused because of Donghae. At one moment, he's a pervert, the next moment he becomes a sweet guy, then suddenly starts acting weird. He reached his office and closed the door as Donghae said. He was panting. "Hyuk why are running? What happened? Seolma! Did he do something bad to you?" Sungmin asked getting concerned for his innocent virgin bestie.

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything bad. He was acting weird actually. Suddenly while talking he hugged me, then told me to go to the office and lock the doors." Sungmin quirked his eyebrow. For sure Donghae was a weirdo for them. "Shouldn't we go and check on him?" Sungmin suggested. The way the team leader asked Hyukjae to run away, the situation seemed pretty serious. Hyukjae nodded. He too felt that something was definitely wrong.

-

As they reached the place where Hyukjae left him, they saw Donghae lying on the ground. "M-min!" Hyukjae got frightened. Donghae was totally fine when he left. What misfortune could've happened when he left? "Let's take him to the office." Sungmin and Hyukjae struggled to carry Donghae. The team leader was well-built and had huge muscles as compared to the fragile besties.

They somehow managed to take Donghae to their office. They made him sit on his chair. "Should we call a doctor?" Hyukjae asked. Sungmin took out his phone to call the doctor. He was about to dial the number when he heard a growling sound. "Arghh fuck-" Donghae woke up. He felt as if someone was banging his head on the wall.

"T-teamjangnim? G-gwenchanayo?" Hyukjae asked in a concerned tone. Donghae looked up and saw worried Hyukjae and Sungmin. "I'm... I'm fine." He lied. Because he can't tell them he's not. He didn't want them to be concerned. "B-blood" Hyukjae pointed at something. Both Sungmin and Donghae looked in the direction of Hyukjae's finger. Donghae's head was bleeding, making the back of his shirt soaked in blood.

"M-min call the doctor asap!!!" Sungmin dialed the doctor's number. Meanwhile, Hyukjae took out his handkerchief and put it on Donghae's head. "H-how did you get hurt?" Sungmin questioned after ending the call. Donghae looked at them without saying anything. He couldn't tell them the truth, or either they'd be freaked out, or call him weird as people don't usually believe in demons. He tried to make up a lie. "I didn't eat breakfast this morning. So I fainted. I might have hit my head somewhere when I fainted."

Hyukjae and Sungmin gave him a ARE YOU SERIOUS LOOK. Donghae said all this as if it was normal to hit the head and bleed so much. "You should be careful teamjangnim! Glad we both came or else you-" Hyukjae stopped himself from saying further. He felt relief when the doctor came. The doctor put on a band-aid where Donghae got hurt and also gave him some painkillers. He asked Donghae to have a proper check-up in the hospital to see whether there was any serious problem or not. Donghae thanked the doctor.

"Teamjangnim, you should go home. It's not good for you to work in such a condition." Said Hyukjae. "Yes Hyukjae is right. You should go home." But Donghae refused. He said the injury wasn't bad and he can handle it. But poor Donghae, didn't know Hyukjae and Sungmin can get scary and stubborn. "Teamjangnim! You better go to house right now!" "Yes either you go on your own, or we'll drag you out!"

Donghae chuckled. He found their anger cute, especially Hyukjae's. He couldn't help but look at the pouty lips. Hyukjae's plump lips forming a pout looked kissable. Donghae averted his gaze. 'Yah Lee Donghae! What are you looking at!' He scolded himself mentally. "You going or not?" Angry, yet cute Hyukjae asked pouting deeply. "Ok ok. I'm going. I don't think I can win" Donghae surrendered raising both hands. "Hmm, good boy!" Hyukjae blurted and regretted immediately when he saw Donghae's shocked expression. "I-i meant, ahh, g-good bye! Yeah, good bye." He slapped himself mentally.

Sungmin gave him a look. And Hyukjae knew he was gonna tease him about it. Donghae took his things. He bid goodbye to both and left. As soon as he left, Sungmin said. "Good boy huh?" Hyukjae rolled his eyes. "Shut up Min."