Chapter 13.

"Hyung, Hyuk seemed sexy while being jealous, didn't he?" Kyuhyun asked taking Donghae a bit away from the girls. Donghae remembered how intense yet hot Hyukjae's gaze was earlier. He smirked thinking about making Hyukjae jealous in the future often as he looked damn sexy. He nodded replying to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun chuckled. He finally found a partner in crime!

"Oppa are you both single?" One girl approached them. Donghae and Kyuhyun were holding back their laughter. They were just gonna make Sungmin and Hyukjae jealous, but didn't know the girls would actually be interested in them. "Sorry. We both already have boyfriends!" Donghae replied giving a little bow. The girls got a bit disappointed but nonetheless wished them a happy future. "Let's play then!"

They started playing volleyball with the group of girls. Just a few minutes later, they both heard some familiar voices. They turned in the direction of the voice and saw their boyfriends playing in the water again. They decided to tease Sungmin and Hyukjae again. Instead, their mouth widened looking at the view. Sungmin put his hands on Hyukjae's waist and Hyukjae's arms were around Sungmin's neck pulling him closer. Their faces were just inches close and looked as if they were about to kiss.

"Hyukie, you know how damn sexy you are?" Sungmin asked rubbing his nose on Hyukjae's right cheek. The latter giggled. "Only for you babe~" Hyukjae replied in a seductive tone. Hyukjae pulled Sungmin's hair lightly making him hiss. Sungmin lifted his right hand and rubbed Hyukjae's cheek with the back side of his hand. "Your soft skin drives me crazy! Kyuhyun's skin can never compete with yours." Hyukjae nodded. Sungmin's fingers landed on Hyukjae's lips. The latter pecked the index finger of Sungmin, biting it in between.

Their boyfriends meanwhile were hyperventilating at the scene. Though, they were super jealous, the two being seductive was such a turn-on for Donghae and Kyuhyun. They were having a hard time controlling themselves from drooling. "Am I seeing it right? I-is, is that my Hyukie?" Donghae asked not believing his eyes. He saw this side of Hyukjae for the first time. Usually, Hyukjae was shy, but today, he was completely different.

Sungmin smirked knowing that their boyfriends were being jealous at the moment. He removed his hand from Hyukjae's face. His right hand started roaming from Hyukjae's face, to arms, waist and then to his butt. He was about to squeeze it when Kyuhyun shouted. "THE FUCK LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!" Kyuhyun stormed towards them and pulled Sungmin away from Hyukjae. The two besties pouted at the interruption. "The fuck you were doing Min?" Kyuhyun asked a bit enraged. Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck do you care? Go play with your fangirls. And leave me and Hyuk alone!" Hyukjae nodded his head agreeing with his bestie.

"Hyukie!" Donghae too came. He pulled Hyukjae towards himself. "What were you doing baby?" Hyukjae refused to look at his boyfriend. He turned his head in a different direction and scoffed. "As if you don't know." The younger mumbled to himself. Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae a glare before dragging Sungmin to the place where Yesung and Ryeowook were relaxing. Donghae was about to do the same but Hyukjae already walked in a different direction ignoring his boyfriend.

"Hyukie! Baby listen to me! Love! Sweetheart! Honeybun! Cutiepie! Babyboo!" Donghae tried all the nicknames he knew to stop Hyukjae. The younger kept walking until a stranger stopped him. "Hello, pretty boy! Are you here alone?" Hyukjae scanned the unknown guy. He looked like a foreigner and was a bit taller than him. His tone sounded totally like a pervert to Hyukjae. The guy approached him trying to touch Hyukjae. "N-no! He, he is my boyfriend! Now go away!" Hyukjae pointed at Donghae and ran away after telling the stranger to go. Donghae chuckled at his boyfriend's silly behavior. 'Aish baby. You're so adorable.'

"Wasseo!" Donghae followed Hyukjae to the sitting place and was welcomed by his brother. Donghae noticed that Hyukjae was avoiding him. He took the chair next to Hyukjae and sat on it. "Hmph! Meanie! Go flirt with the girls. Why are you sitting here? Hmph." Hyukjae mumbled loud enough for Donghae to hear it. "Eo? Sungmin and Kyuhyun aren't here!" Donghae found that the couple was missing. Ryeowook spurt out his drink while Yesung cleared his throat. Yesung remembered the last thing he heard before the couple left. 'Making me jealous? Huh? Let me show you Min baby, what's the consequence of touching other guys! Prepare yourself darling!'