Chapter 9.

Donghae and Hyukjae were sitting in Yesung's cafe. Hyukjae looked at the elder concerned. When they entered the cafe, Donghae was very cheerful. But turned gloomy after talking with his brother. Hyukjae wondered whether Yesung asked Donghae to not date him. But he saw that Yesung didn't mind them sitting together. Yesung even brought some free food for them.

Donghae sighed. He was too happy to see that Hyukjae is his soulmate, that he forgot about the fate of his soulmate. But Yesung reminded him. Donghae didn't want to put Hyukjae in danger. He always felt bad as to why his soulmate only was the chosen one, to kill the evil. Now that he finally found his love, he felt even more sad about the fact. 'I won't let him be in danger. I'll protect him at all cost.'

Yesung regretted reminding his brother about the reality. Though, one day Donghae had to accept it, but telling him this when he just fell in love was cruel. Yesung looked at his brother's sad face. "Hyukjae-ssi, I remember you liked strawberry pastry. So here you go." Yesung tried to brighten up the mood. The couple should enjoy their moment together, until the time comes.

Yesung patted Donghae's shoulder. "Mianhae. Enjoy your time with your boyfriend." Donghae ruffled his hair in frustration. He nodded at the elder. He took a look at Hyukjae's expression. 'I should enjoy my time with him. Instead of making everything gloomy.' Donghae erased all the bad thoughts, and focused on making beautiful memories with Hyukjae.

"Thanks for the freebies hyung!" Donghae smiled widely at his brother. Yesung was happy to see him smiling again. "Enjoy your date!" He winked at the couple and left. Hyukjae looked at the delicious thing in front of him. "So you love strawberries hmm?" Donghae asked making the younger blush. He nodded his head. They both started eating while talking about their hobbies, likes and dislikes. Donghae got to know that Hyukjae loves strawberries as well as ramyeon. He disliked sea foods the most.

While they were talking, something clicked in Hyukjae's mind. They kissed, were on a date, but he was confused about their relationship. Were they dating? Because none of them confessed. "Umm, Donghae-ssi?" Donghae looked up at him. "Umm, what are we? I mean are we umm" Hyukjae didn't know how to ask. "Yes, we're dating. Because I like you. I like you so much." The elder said bluntly. Hyukjae widened his eyes at his boldness.

"Do you like me Hyukjae?" Again, Donghae called his name. 'Do I?' Hyukjae asked himself. He wasn't sure how he felt for the elder. Yes, Hyukjae did find Donghae attractive, and he used to think about the elder a lot these days. But because his past relationship wasn't that well, he hesitated. "I'm not Jieun. If you're worried about being in a relationship. We'll take it slow then." As if Donghae read Hyukjae's mind, he answered his problems. Hyukjae nodded his head. 'I can't be afraid of being in a relationship. Not everyone is like Jieun.' He took a deep breath. "N-ne. Johahaeyo, Donghae-ssi." Donghae stopped himself from kissing the hell outta Hyukjae. Hyukjae was just super adorable. And Donghae was crazy for him!

"Hii Donghae hyung!!!" Ryeowook greeted him as soon as he entered the cafe. "Ryeowook-ah, hii" Ryeowook looked at Hyukjae. "Your boyfriend?" He asked. Hyukjae blushed upon hearing the word boyfriend. Donghae hummed in reply. "Wookie!" Ryeowook turned around to see smiling Yesung. Ryeowook immediately ran inside to get changed not caring about Yesung as he was too shy to meet with the elder.

Donghae snorted. "Your baby is shy~" Yesung rolled his eyes. "So is yours." Donghae smirked. True, both their babies, Ryeowook and Hyukjae were shy. Hyukjae bit his lips trying not to smile. Donghae wanted to pinch those cute cheeks of Hyukjae whenever he smiled. 'Love is the best feeling in this world I swear.'

-

The cafe was going to close soon. Donghae and Hyukjae were still there as Donghae had requested to have dinner together with Yesung and Ryeowook. Ryeowook hesitated a bit, but agreed. "It feels good to have dinner together. Right hyung?" Yesung nodded at his brother's comment. "Hyung-nim, sorry, for the last time. I annoyed you, didn't I?" Hyukjae said nervously. Hyukjae decided to not meet Yesung, because the last time they met, the look he gave was too scary for Hyukjae.