Chapter 15.

"Yeah please make sure to prepare it on time. Yes thank you." Donghae ended the call. He was making arrangements for his date with Hyukjae. He booked a restaurant near a beach for just him and Hyukjae. He hired a music band too for performing Hyukjae's favorite song. He decided to dedicate the whole night for his Hyukie only.

"Wow Donghae hyung! You're such a great boyfriend" Sungmin winked at the elder. Donghae had asked Sungmin to help him as he knew about Hyukjae more, like his preferences. "And you're such a great friend. Thanks for helping." Donghae patted Sungmin's shoulder receiving a wide grin from the latter.

"Nah nah. No touching my baby." Kyuhyun came hugging Sungmin from behind. Donghae chuckled. "I already have my baby. Don't be jealous." Donghae replied. Kyuhyun and Sungmin smiled. They were so happy that Hyukjae got a boyfriend like Donghae.

"I have more to prepare. Again, thanks for the help Min!" Donghae made his leave as he had to do some preparations to make his date with Hyukjae the best. With Sungmin's help, Donghae got the idea how to make it perfect enough for Hyukjae to love it.

Donghae stopped in the way to turn around. "Wait Sungmin! If Hyuk asks you to hang out together, then please don't accept it. I don't want him to be tired. Please." Sungmin smirked. He nudged his boyfriend. Kyuhyun understood what the elder meant. "Our Hyuk is a virgin. So take it easy." Donghae's ears turned red in embarrassment. "I-i'm not gonna do something like that."

-

Meanwhile in the room, Hyukjae was sitting on his bed pouting. "Hmph I won't talk to him!" The younger was angry because the elder had teased him a lot yesterday night, and when he woke up in the morning, Donghae went outside leaving a note.

Morning my shy baby boy. I have to go out so I'll probably see you later. Don't pout or I'll kiss you hard in front of your friends.

Love you baby♡

-Yesterday night-

"Aww my baby. What do I do? I'm so horny for you right now~". Hyukjae widened his eyes at the elder's words. He was glad that Donghae was hugging him right now so the elder couldn't see his face as it was flushed. Donghae was hiding the smile because he wanted to tease his baby more.

He broke the hug to look at Hyukjae's face. The younger looked as if he was holding his breath. Hyukjae was biting his bottom lip being nervous. "Baby, I want you." Donghae pecked Hyukjae's lips. "H-hae" Hyukjae tried to make a gap between them. 'Oh god help me! Hae wants to do it! But I'm not ready! What if he gets disappointed? He looks as if he has experience in such things! Ah eotteohke!?'

Donghae hid his face in Hyukjae's neck pretending to kiss it because it was getting tough for him to not laugh. 'How can my baby be so innocent and cute? Ah I really feel like eating him now' But Donghae didn't let his dirty thoughts get over him. He started pecking the younger's neck. Hyukjae's body heated up because of Donghae's actions. "Mmmhh H-hae! D-don't..."

Hyukjae let out a shaky moan when Donghae sucked his neck. He bit his lips to stop himself from moaning out loud. "Don't Hyukjae. Let me hear your sexy moans." Donghae said in a serious tone looking directly into Hyukjae's eyes. The latter gulped hard looking at the dominant side of his boyfriend.

Donghae crashed his lips on the younger's lips again devouring it. He bit Hyukjae's bottom lips a little hard making Hyukjae gasp and open his mouth letting Donghae's tongue enter. "Mmhhh Hyuk" Donghae breathed between the hot kiss. They parted after few minutes. Donghae wiped the string of their saliva from Hyukjae's mouth.

"I want you Hyukjae. I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you so hard baby." Without realizing, Hyukjae pushed Donghae making him roll beside him. "YAH! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT READY! DON'T ACT LIKE THAT HORNY KYUHYUN!" The younger yelled making Donghae burst into laughter.