Chapter 16.

"Ready baby?" Donghae asked putting his phone away. After Hyukjae stopped crying, Donghae asked Hyukjae to wash his face, as his face was covered with dried up tears. The elder wanted to cancel their date and stay in the room only, but Hyukjae refused saying that Donghae did too much work and it would go waste.

Hyukjae nodded answering to Donghae's question. Hyukjae wore a simple oversized off white shirt which showed his collarbones and blue jeans. Donghae's outfit was similar to Hyukjae. Donghae wore a light blue shirt, beneath it a white tshirt and blue jeans. "Let's go." The elder took Hyukjae's hand walking out of the room.

"You didn't have to do so much." Hyukjae said while they were walking on the streets, making their way to the restaurant. Donghae lifted the hand which he was holding giving it a peck. "But I want to Hyukie." Hyukjae blushed. It was his first time that someone was doing something special for him. And Hyukjae loved all the pamperings.

They reached the place after few minutes of walking. "Woah!" Hyukjae gasped looking at the big space which was booked entirely for him. "You liked it baby?" Donghae asked giving a peck on Hyukjae's right cheek. Hyukjae nodded still in awe. "Yes! It's so pretty Hae!" Donghae smiled. "Now let me show you the main thing." He took Hyukjae to a different area of the restaurant which faced the beach.

It was an open area. Full of dazzling lights, which hung everywhere making the place scenic. There was just one table in the centre, which Hyukjae knew was for them. The area was on a height which gave a proper view of the beach from the edge. "Oh my god Hae! This is so beautiful! You know how much I love to see the beach at night time!" Hyukjae's eyes were sparkling looking at the view. He loved it! And the fact that his boyfriend, Donghae, prepared this for him, made everything even better.

"I'm glad you like it Hyukie. Now should we eat first? I don't know if you ate anything in the afternoon." Hyukjae heard the guilt in Donghae's voice. He felt bad for the words he spoke earlier. "Hae! I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault. It's just.... I'm insecure." The last part was almost inaudible for Donghae.

Donghae took a step closer to wrap Hyukjae around his arms. He rested his chin on Hyukjae's shoulder. "I don't know what makes you feel insecure, but I assure you Hyukjae, I'll always love you. You don't have to feel like that about yourself. You're perfect! And I'm always thankful to have you in my life." Donghae's words stirred up something inside Hyukjae. Tears formed in his eyes, ready to fall.

Donghae broke the hug. He scanned the younger's face. Hyukjae was biting his lower lip to stop himself from bursting into tears. The elder decided to lift up his mood by cracking jokes inside of making things serious and emotional. "Besides, you're the only one who takes the fact that I have superpowers so casually." Hyukjae snorted at the elder's remark.

"I can't believe the first thing that concerned you was me being anrgy because you didn't believe me. I was dazed for good ten minutes when Yesung hyung told me about the conversation between you two that day." Hyukjae laughed remembering how stupid he acted that day. Of course, the superpower thing was surprising for him, but his precious life and job were his priorities.

"Well, I actually believe in those things. You know, ghosts, angels, superpowers and all." The younger replied while Donghae motioned him to sit. Donghae reached to Hyukjae's chair pulling it out for him to sit. Hyukjae blushed at the gentleman behavior. Donghae too made his way to his own seat.

Hyukjae continued. "Sungmin and Kyuhyun used to tease me so much about it. That I believe in those things. But I've always believed in them. Since I was a kid. More like, I wanted to believe in them." Donghae was listening to Hyukjae with so much interest. He never came across someone who believed in such supernatural things.