𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

"How was it?" Tasha walked into Dayvon's bedroom as he pulled his black hoodie over his head.

"It was cool.." He shrugged and looked at her as she leaned against the door frame, her arms folded with a small smile on her face.

"Going back again?" She watched as he walked around the room looking for something. He shrugged with a little groan, thinking about it. Mainly thinking about Melia, wanting to know more about her.

"Yeah I might." He said as he dug through his drawer, grabbing the small black lock box he was looking for. Tasha raised an eyebrow as she watched him, but he didn't open it because she was standing right there.

"What's that?" She shifted her weight onto the opposite leg.

"Nun..fa real. I'll see you, finna head out fa the night." He said, throwing it back in the drawer. He knew she couldn't get in it, she didn't know the code to it.

Dayvon walked past her, Tasha following as he headed towards the front door.

"I love you, be careful. Don't do anything stupid because if you get arrested I'm not coming this time." She sighed heavily, her arms still folded tightly across her chest.

"Love you too." He walked out the front door closing it hard behind him. It was around 6:30 pm, the neighborhood calmer than usual for a summer day. He walked to his car, getting in and pulling his phone out of his pocket feeling the vibrations of his ringtone.

"Hello?" He answered the call coming from his best friend Durk.

"I found that address. You want me to slide with you or what?" Durk said as he scrolled through pictures of Officer Smith's home. He could hear the roaring engine of Dayvon's car start up before he took off, speeding down the road.

"Not if you gon act like a whiny lil bitch again." Dayvon turned down Durk's street the boys only living a street away from each other. He pulled up and came to a stop outside of his home, honking the horn a few times.

Durk hangs up in Von's face as he slammed his laptop closed and grabbed his Glock. He shoved it in his belt line right before his mother walks into his bedroom.

"Where the hell you think you going?" She looked at him long and hard as he was grabbing his backpack, shoving his ski mask inside and laptop inside.

"Uhh..to ball." He cleared his throat, grabbing the black basketball on his right side. He put the backpack on his back before he walked past her.

"In all that black with a laptop??" She shouted as she turned around towards his door.

"Durk boy you betta not be out in them streets- Durk!" She walked fast behind him as he rushed to the front door, she ran too catching him.

"Ma..mmcht come on Von waiting fa me." He grumbled looking down at her as she gave him a warning look.

"Lemme find out yo bad ass doing some I don't like." She smacked her lips as she let go of the door handle, letting him outside. He dropped the basketball purposefully and she gasped as it bounced on her foot, Durk laughing as he jogs towards the car.

"Durk imma beat yo ass!" She shouted as she launched the ball towards him, hitting him right in the back of his head with a thumping noise.

"Shit!" He groaned, rubbing the spot as he yanked the front passenger seat door open with a frown to find Von stale facing him.

"Nigga you take too long." Von mumbled, pushing the gas hard as he sped off and took a left turn.

"Shut the fuck up, and dat wasn't me acting like a bitch last time dat was Booka crybaby ass." Durk rolled his eyes, looking down at his phone.