𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟗

𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑮𝑶, 𝑰𝑳
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"Stories of you and yo girls is all I hear...who do you fuck in the city when I'm not there?" Melia mumbled the lyrics coming from her phone on the aux as her and Von continued to sit in his car, her back against the passenger door as her legs stretched across into his lap.

Dayvon rubbed up and down her leg as he smoked another blunt, staring out of the windshield as the rain continued to pour down. His mind wandered, sometimes out of the blue he would get the urge to get violent.

Although Dayvon felt like he would never get violent towards Melia, it had crossed his mind multiple times. He couldn't help it, no matter how much he tried to get those malevolent thoughts out of his head.

He needed to do something though, otherwise he felt like he could reach across and slam her head through the window for no reason. She wasn't bothering or annoying him at all but he just felt like it.

"Zai.." He looked over at her and she looked up from her phone, their eyes meeting.

"Lets kill somebody." He mumbled as he pulled a hunting knife from his middle console, her eyes widened a bit as she pulled her knees into her chest.

"Are you being for real?" She asked watching him as he looked at it quietly.

"Yeah." He looked at her again and she frowned, not sure if she wanted to do it at first.

"I don't know-"

"You want me to kill you?" He asked, a sudden and chilling change in his tone as he kept his eyes on her. She shook her head as she stayed silent, the sound of the raining filling the scary silence in the car.

"Aight den." He sat up in his seat before he pulled off, riding through the dark empty wet streets of the south side. He didn't have a specific victim in mind but he was willing take anybody.

Melia sat quietly in the passenger seat, she was excited, hoping to get the chance to redeem herself and actually fulfill the murder with her own hands.

Von pulled over at a gas station after noticing he was running low on fuel. Both of them got out of the car and went inside. While Dayvon went to the front counter, Melia walked to the snack aisle and grabbed a bag of mini Oreos before she made her way to the drinks grabbing a yellow gatorade.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a ragged homeless looking man eyeing her down. She disregarded it though, turning around to make her way to the counter.

"Do I know you?" He walked over to Melia touching on her arm. She jumped a little as she was caught off guard by how sudden he was next to her.

"No.." Melia mumbled and kept walking, Von waiting behind someone else who was at the register complaining about a lottery ticket.

"I'm sure I know you. You don't remember me?" He followed her all the way to the front, his voice catching Dayvon's attention after Melia grabbed his hand.

She looked up at him as he stared at her, her eyes cutting to the side causing Von to look behind them at the man who was still staring at her. He nodded before he looked back ahead, a smile forming on her face.

"How can I help you?" The friendly Indian man behind the counter asked, a heavy sigh following as he had to deal with the complaining customer just seconds before.

"40 on 4." Von mumbles handing him a $50 dollar bill as he grabbed and put Melia's items on the counter.

The homeless man walked outside and started to walk down the street. After they paid Von and Melia walked outside to his car and she stood with him as he pumped the gas.