𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟒

𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐋𝟏:𝟑𝟕 𝐀𝐌

𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐋
𝟏:𝟑𝟕 𝐀𝐌

The sound of tires burning off from a distance sounded in my ears as I limped across the sand, trying to see in the darkness as I made my way to where the hill started leading up to the road again.

That fall was some of the worst pain I had ever been through but the person who caused the fall, the one who pushed me and betrayed me in the worst way, was the worst pain I'd ever been through.

And to think I was starting to love her, I wanted to love her forever and give her the world. The lengths she went through to get me out of prison and the excitement and love in her eyes when we seen each other for the first time again.

I thought we were about to lead a life of crime together, Bonnie and Clyde type shit. Or get our shit together like she promised Durk. It would've been amazing to travel across the country with her until we found our forever spot. But she ruined that, and that was a mistake for real.

I climbed to the top of the hill, my body aching, broken ribs, a busted ankle and my wrist was hanging on by a thread. She really fucked me over and made a mistake.

Me surviving was the worst thing that could happen to her and anyone she loved. I was about to kill everyone in that moment, I didn't care how fucked up I was.

A car was approaching, headlights beaming in my eyes. They stopped for me, but I realized it was a police squad car and clenched my jaw.

"What ya doing out here?" He got out, his flashlight flashing in my eyes. I shrugged, keeping quiet so he would have a reason to questioning and walking over to me.

"You don't know? Why are you bleeding?" He stepped closer, another shrug to him seemed to annoy him as he walked over completely.

Using Melia's tactic, I took a step back towards the cliff and he got closer to me. I reached for his gun, grabbing it before shoving him over, watching as he landed head first.

I limped my way to his car, getting in and speeding off towards her family home. Once I made it I looked at it in disbelief, the windows shattered out of the house, yellow caution tape and burnt items scattered in the yard.

She killed them before I could, she probably had this planned all along. She probably knew the truth all along too, knowing I killed her sister and wanted to use me until she built the courage to kill me.

I drove back to Chicago, her father's house dark and empty. She was lucky he was gone, I would've made him suffer.

I did kill Talia, but I started to love her for real, I loved Melia and I felt bad for taking Talia from her after spending time with her. Learning her and her mannerisms, being there for her. She was slowly becoming my world.