𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"We gon' free you gang." Lana mumbled, sitting across the table from Dayvon. He just looked at her quietly, rubbing his chin thinking.

"What about my baby?" He asked, she was the only thing on his mind 24/7, 7 days a week for the past month he was in there.

"She good...yeah she chillin, I mean not chillin like she doesn't care about you, but-...this was all her idea. She the one came up with it. It's gon work fasho I really believe it." She spoke, kind of excitedly all she could think about was how it felt like a GTA mission.

"Ah yeah?" He licked his lips, a smirk on his face knowing he had Melia wrapped around his finger. She nodded looking at her watch.

"Where they got you?"

"Solitary." He mumbled, Lana smacked her lips looking around.

"Fuck you been doing Von? Need to be on yo best behavior now we gotta alter the plan with only 10 hours till go time." She groaned, speaking quietly.

"Beating niggas ass, you know dem fucking cops lied to inmates tellin them ima fucking child predator so they can beat my ass? I done sent 8 niggas to the infirmary since I been here and only 3 came back. I'm tired of this shit." He spoke aggressively, getting pissed off just thinking about it.

He was in solitary 22 hours of the day for the past two weeks, only having two hours to shower and be outside before being thrown into his cell again.

"Aight..aight. Time finna be up, so just stay strong for these last ten aight?" She stood up and he nodded, she reached over to dap him up, sliding him some oxycodone pills. He looked around before faking a cough and putting them in his mouth.

"Aight. Tell Zai I love ha." He said and she nodded before they escorted her out and Von back to solitary confinement.

𝑴𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑬...

Durk stood up from the bed, pulling his shirt on as Melia looked at him with a little frown as she covered herself up. They had got high last night after her bath, which led them to caving in and having sex that night and the morning after.

"You good?" He asked as he pulled his shorts on, looking at her concerned.

"Mhm hmm." She nodded, looking away from him. He sat back down beside her, both of them avoiding each other's eye contact as they sat in silence.

"Zai we gotta keep dis-"

"I won't tell if you don't." She spoke at the same time as him, and he chuckled a little. She grabbed her shirt and he turned away so she could put it on before she stood up and went to use the bathroom.

Melia took a shower and started to pack all of her clothes, rummaging through her closet and packing in some shoes and all her essentials. She walked out, walking across the hall and going into her sisters bedroom for the first time in a while.

Talia had a favorite necklace she always wore, she was wearing it the night she died too and Melia wanted it. She just needed something to remember her by forever, Talia was her whole heart and saying goodbye to Illinois meant saying goodbye to her too, knowing she would never be able come back.

She grabbed it, along with a stack of polaroids with the two of them. She put the necklace on and placed the polaroids in her suitcase, before her and Durk went downstairs.

They doused the entire house in gasoline and a bunch of flammable liquids, before Melia took a match and stood on the front step. She took a deep breath and lit it before throwing it into the house, watching it erupt in flames.