𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

Melia walked through the neighborhood Walmart alone, making her way to the candy section; her eyes scanned over the variety of chocolate in the candy aisle as she struggled to make a choice.

Her father had got called in for work for the rest of the week and had to travel a few hours away, but she didn't tell her mom that, she was enjoying her time in Chicago.

After she and Von had sex and he left that night, he hadn't talked to her in a few days. Of course that sent her into a rage, she was pissed off. He could have told her why but he completely ghosted her.

She was in Chicago basically by herself now, but honestly after she had her tantrum she was fine with the alone time.

Melia sighed a little, grabbing a bag of Hershey's dark chocolate minis and put them in her hoodie pocket before she walked away. She didn't have to steal them, she just felt like it.

"I saw that." A female voice came from behind her and she turned around to a tall and gorgeous dark skin girl with dreads in a Walmart vest. Melia looked at her for a second before she shrugged and continued to walk away.

"Oh so you don't care?" She followed her and Melia stopped again, turning around and pulling the candy from her hoodie before shoving it in the girls hands.

"Happy?" She smiled a little as the girl looked at her, her jaw dropping slightly at Melia's audacity.

"Bitch- do you know who the fuck I am?" The girl threw the candy back at Melia who caught it and looked around with a frown.

"Alana." She looked back to the girl as she pulled her beats off of her head, shifting her weight onto one leg.

"Wha-..how?" Alana looked at her a little dumbfounded, confused on how she knew.

"Name tag. Smart girl." Melia turned around and walked away, Alana looked down and smirked a little before following her again which was starting to piss her off.

"It's never that serious." Melia sat the candy down on a shelf and headed towards the exit.

"Its not my fault you a bad thief, nobody eat dark chocolate anyways." Alana said still walking behind her.

Melia stopped again and turned to look at her closely. She was taller then her for sure, probably the same height as Dayvon but skinny enough for Melia to possibly take her down.

"I do." Melia smirked looking her up and down slowly, Alana raising an eyebrow confused on Melia's intention.

"Yeah I bet you a crazy ass bitch. Only crazy bitches eat that shit." She mumbled, licking her lips a little as she looked off.

"How much you wanna bet?" Melia smiled, Lana looking in her direction again. She muttered something, her face getting warm as walked off, Melia laughing as she walked out the store.

She started to walk home as she put her headphones back on, tuning out the outside world. It wasn't that hot, in fact there was a dark gray cloud hovering in the sky it was definitely going to rain soon.

Melia turned on her dad's street, a group of boys outside of Booka's house playing basketball. She wasn't worried or nervous to walk by or anything like that, just hoping they wouldn't talk to her.

Booka shot the ball and made before he looked over noticing Melia walking on the side walk. He threw the ball down and made his way over to her, Durk watching as he laughed.

"You remember me?" Booka asked, sweating rolling down his body as he stood close to Melia. She looked at him and paused her music as she tilted her head to the side and examined at him.