𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟑

Melia pulled her sheets off and walked them into the washroom, pouring some detergent before adding some downy scent beads. She clicked start and walked back into her room to find Dayvon holding an old camcorder, pointing it around the room as he recorded.

"Where did you find that?" She walked over reaching for it. He handed it to her after he stopped the recording and she examined it.

"Closet. It's yours?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Talia's." She mumbled, continuing to look at it.

"She recorded random shit when we were little. Nothing special." She shrugged handing it back to him. He was fascinated by it for whatever reason, the vhs like effect it had was nostalgic.

"Let's make a couple movies and put em online." He walked over to her grabbing her face as he bit down on his bottom lip. Melia chuckled a little as she looked up at him.

"That's weird.." She mumbled as he kissed on her lips, a smirk stretching across his lips.

"Lemme see it. I wanna vlog." She smiled and grabbed it, clicking record after she faced it on herself.

"Hey y'all its me, Melia and this dumb ass nigga behi- Von!" She gasped as he snatched it from her, putting his face in the camera.

"Wassup...its- why the fuck do I gotta introduce- neva mind. Ion know how to do this blogging shit-"

"It's vlog.." Melia mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Suck a dick bitch." He bucked at her and she did it back, Melia laughing cause he was still recording. He grabbed her wrapping his arm around her as he recorded the two of them.

"Shit look like we in the 90s." He licked his lips checking himself out, Melia scoffing and snatching the camera back.

"We YouTubers now. Like share and subscribe-"

"Fuck dat YouTube shit we finna make porn." Von snatched the camera away from her throwing up his set.

"I don't want strangers looking at me nigga."

"Damn...you right. We gon' make snuff films instead." He cut her off and smirked into the camera, Melia smiling at that idea, finding it interesting.

"Can we actually do it?" She looked up at him as she hugged around his torso. He brought her into the frame and she smiled grabbing it from him. He hugged her from behind, kissing on her ear.

"Let's do it." He said as they looked at each other in the camera, they were so obsessed with one another.

"Right now." Melia smiled as she turned to look at him, Dayvon nodding as he kissed her lips some more, wrapping his hand around her neck.

"You taste so good Zai, shit drive me crazy." He kissed her neck in love with her soft skin and sweet scent from her perfume and shower gel. He bit it a little and she childishly giggled as it tickled.

"Let's go." He flicked her lip before he stood up all the way. She stopped the recording they got dressed in their matching all black.

They went to his car, Dayvon clicking the button to his stealth sliding license plate cover. It slid down hiding his license plate numbers in the front and back.

The couple climbed into his car, Melia letting her window down as he sped through the streets looking for lucky victim number one. They came across a random girl walking down 63rd, Von recognized her as one of his opps sisters.

"Go get her for me baby." Von said to Melia, she smiled and got out the car, she was so excited this was slowly becoming her favorite thing to do.

He watched Melia walk over to the girl, his hand on his pole in case he had to light a nigga up over her. She worked her magic, sweet talking the girl with her sweet and harmless voice, innocent smile and big doe eyes.