𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟕

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"She knew this whole time..." Tanya expressed quietly to herself as she paced back and forth in Darrell's office. She was in a slight panic after waking up the next morning finding Melia gone.

"She won't tell, she's a lot less head strong than Talia." Darrell muttered as he sent out some emails. He was doing his best to reassure his wife but she didn't believe in him.

She raised Melia her whole life obviously she was her mother and she could tell something had changed in her daughter after the attack happened. She was picking up on signs that showed Melia had been a little off in the last few months.

"I don't know Darrell...she hasn't been herself." She sighed softly, sitting down in the chair, biting her nails.

"Quiet, out the way, reading and watching tv all the time? That sounds like the Zaira I know." He shrugged, brushing it off thinking it was just her scaring herself.

"Have you seen what she's been reading and watching though?" She moved to the front of her seat, going to Melia's Netflix on her phone. He examined the screen, horror movies back to back on her watch again list.

Tanya left the room quickly going to Melia's and gathering her books. She ran back downstairs and dropped them all on his desk with a loud and obnoxious thud his eyes landing on the array of Stephen King books.

"I...don't understand where you're going with this?" Darrell shook his head lightly as he handed Tanya's phone back to her.

"It's just a change of interest Tanya?" He sighed heavily, waving her off.

"No..Darrell no. She has done a complete 180, she would have never looked at these movies in a lit up room with 100 people by her side a year ago. She was a meek and shy girl, she couldn't even watch goosebumps when she was 12 years old without having a nightmare." She started to pace again, her hands on each side of her head as she thought long and hard about it.

"You're overthinking it T, she's just growing up." He gave her a certain look indicating he was done with that conversation. She sighed softly and sat down again, looking at him as he sent one last email.

"How are we going to get her home? I don't even know where she could have gone..maybe to Marcus's. But I would have gotten a call by now.." She shook her head, with a heavy groan.

"We both know where she is.. and who she is with. I'm handling that right now. She'll be home soon and then we can work something out." Darrell dialed up a phone number, a smirk on his face as he stood up and walked around the room talking to the person on the other end of the phone.

MEANWHILE

Melia woke up, rubbing her eyes as she sat up and looked at her surroundings. Dayvon was laid beside her fast asleep and snoring quietly. She watched him closely, and started to get upset after remembering the night before.

He was so angry at Melia out of nowhere she truly felt like he was about to kill her in the moment. He had the same look in his eyes as he did whenever they killed together.

Though they had only known each other for about a month and half, it was really love at first sight for the two. She really loved him, feeling that they were meant to be together and that he was her person.

But she was terrified of him at the same time, he was truly an evil person, he wasn't like Melia who was attacked and had her brain go through such traumatic force it altered her mental state. He was never medically diagnosed with any mental disorders or illnesses even though he should have been. It was just him, all him.