𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟗

"Has she been trying to get away?" Darrell whispered, his eyes fixated on an unconscious Melia.

"No.. I mean every time she tries to fight or run off we sedate her so.. I mean she can't really go anywhere." Tanya sighed heavily looking at the syringe in her hand before she threw it away.

"She really believes he meant well with her. Poor thing." Darrell frowned, caressing her face. Tanya nodded, looking up to see Jeshon walking in the room.

"You doing okay? You're looking better." She smiled softly as he sat down on the bed giving her a nod.

"I'm good. A little sore but it's cool." He mumbled and sighed, looking down at Melia. He licked his lips and looked off adjusting himself.

"You have got to get this act together Jeshon, I have paid so many parents to keep quiet about your...situations. It's irritating I can't keep doing it get your shit together now!" Darrell looked at his son in disgust, still wondering where he got the pervert gene from.

"I'm done for real.. I mean it this time." He shrugged running his hand over his head as he looked at him.

"Tanya let me talk to you real quick." Darrell sighed heavily standing up and so did she, leaving Jeshon alone with an unconscious and unaware Melia knowing his intentions towards her.

They went downstairs and into his office, Jeshon confirming once they closed the door. He walked back into Melia's bedroom and closed the door behind him, unzipping his jeans before he climbed on top of her...

"What if..she finds out the truth?" Darrell asks logging into his computer.

"She won't right? He was her fuel...I don't think she's bold enough to confront on her own." Tanya shrugged watching him click through some strange screens.

"I still never watched the full livestream...I can't get past the part where they yank the girls from the car. I just feel...so guilty sometimes." He sighs heavily.

"I haven't either.. but it was for a good reason...your election coming up and we need the extra votes." Tanya reassured him and he nodded with another hard groan.

The two spent about five to ten minutes talking neither of them hearing Melia's muffled screams coming from her room after she woke up in the middle of a nightmare.

Jeshon stood up, lightly panting as he pulled his pants back on, his eyes watching Melia as she cried hard, her knees in her chest and her body trembling.

He smirked a little before he backed up and walked out the room, going downstairs to where they were.

"Melia woke up..I'm finna head out I'll see y'all." He muttered before quickly heading towards the front door.

Melia looked down at her lower half, finding herself to be bleeding. It was way too soon for her to have any intercourse especially after such a bad miscarriage one day before.

She stood up and limped to her bathroom, trying to clean herself but her hands were trembling so badly she broke down into tears on the bathroom floor. She just wanted Von so badly, he was her happiness and in some way the calm to her storm.

Soon her pain and sadness turned into rage and anger, Melia getting blood thirsty and wanting someone to take it out on anyone. She stood up and took a shower, feeling dirtier than ever no matter how much she cleaned herself.

"Melia honey! It's Lucy.." One of the maids knocked on her bedroom door. Melia opened the door with a blank expression, a cold dead look in her eyes sending chills down Lucy's spine.

"Um..your mama and Mr. Carter went out for a few days, they asked me to let you know...a-are you okay?" She spoke in a soft voice, her thick latin accent prominent.