five

chapter five: firsts

A/N - I mentioned before that I was going to add and change some things in this book that needed updating, and we're starting with this chapter. The very requested chapter of Anthony and Five's first time. (I am not great at writing smut so I am sorry if this isn't as good as you guys hoped)

Anthony felt his entire mind racing as he felt his back press up against the wall of their bedroom, his eyes closed as his lips moved against Five's intensely. His heart was beating fast in his chest, so fast that he was scared that his partner would be able to hear it, as he felt Five cup either side of his face with both of his hands. Anthony wrapped both of his arms about his back, one of his legs subconsciously moving around his; he just wanted to be as close to him as he possibly could.

He needed him closer, their already close proximity wasn't enough for him right now; he needed to close the void between them, and the fact that they were already sharing breaths still didn't seem to help that. Anthony wanted to feel him everywhere, he need that with an urgency that he didn't realize before he could ever feel.

Five's lips moved against his, quickly moving down towards his jawline and down his neck, stopping there for a moment to kiss and bite on the sensitive skin. He had realized a while ago that Anthony was pretty much incapable of staying quiet whenever they did anything together, and his goal now was to draw everything out as long as he could, to elicit noises from him that no one else had ever heard before.

Anthony moaned softly, leaning his head back against the wall behind him, pushing one of his hands through Five's hair. He had never felt so nervous yet aroused in his entire life, his body almost crying out for more. When Five kissed him hard again, he felt as if he could come just then and there, feeling every touch and movement so much more intensely than before.

Five pulled away slightly, pulling off his suit jacket, the sleeves of his shirt underneath buttoned up to his elbows. He basically just threw it onto the floor behind him, before his fingers started working on unbuttoning the buttons of Anthony's shirt.

Their silence was almost deafening, the only sounds being their heavy breathing and the movement of the fabric of their shirts. Five dropped both of their almost identical white suit shirts on top of his blazer, before his kissed his partner again.

He moved them away from the wall, walking backwards until he felt the back of his legs hit the bed, allowing himself to fall slightly backwards to sit at the edge of their bed. Anthony threw his legs around his lap, lowering himself down until he was straddled his waist.

Anthony pulled away from kissing him, just moving forward and wrapping both of his arms around his lover; he hugged him, relishing in the feeling of their bare skin touching together.

As he held onto him, Five turned slightly, guiding Anthony to lay down on the bed, and this time he was the one straddling him. Anthony could only stop and look up at him; he looked so beautiful in the light of the moon coming in the window, his hair a complete mess thanks to him and being the one on top. Five fought with the belt of his pants, before he took them both off, and Anthony could do nothing but just stare up at him.

"Anthony," he whispered, the first time either of them had talking in the last half hour or so, and he could feel his heart skip a beat at the way he was shaking his name. Five moved to the side of him, messing with the buttons of his jeans before pulling them down and off of him.