Chapter 2. Videogame Time With A Creeper Girl!

I woke up extra early this morning, it was about like 4:30 am, Cupa was still asleep so I carefully got off the bed and made my way to the kitchen. There, made iced Milo cause for some reason I just loved cold drinks in the morning... After I made my Milo, I climbed up on top of the roof of my hdb house.
I really enjoy staying on top of the roof just watching the sky become brighter. My mind wandered of and by the time I snapped out of it, it was already 6:00 AM. Wow, my day dreaming used up nearly two hours...

I nearly forgot that I had a guest because of all that day dreaming. I climbed back down and went back into my house.
Once I got inside I headed to my room. And just as I turned the corner, I bumped into a drowsy Cupa.
"Oops, sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, are you okay?" I asked concerned
"Nah I'm fine, I-Im sorry I b-bumped into you..." Cupa replied

We both just stood there for some reason, and at one moment, our eyes met, we both look away feeling awkward...

"So uhm, you hungry? I could go cook breakfast or something..." I asked.
"Uhm I'm not really that hungry yet" Cupa replied.

Just as she said that, her stomach rumbled... Cupa covers her face in embarrassment...
I chuckled and gave her a pat on the shoulder before heading to the kitchen to cook some food.
I cooked some ham and eggs and made her some Hot Milo, just my regular breakfast even though I didn't know what creepers ate...
Cupa then sat down and began to eat, her eyes widened as an unfamiliar taste invades her taste buds...

Cupa: this tastes really good! And this drink is really sweet! What is it called?
Kurch: it's called Milo, it's my favorite breakfast drink.
Cupa: ohh okay.
Kurch: so what do you want to do today?
Cupa: well, I don't really know, i'm rather unfamiliar to this world...
Kurch: how about we go for a walk in the park? I could show you around.
Cupa: oh okay,that sounds fun!

After breakfast, Cupa and I went for a walk in the park...

"This biome seems a little small" Cupa said.
"Oh this place? Well it's not actually a biome, you see, this place was made by humans" I said in response.
"Oh ok" Cupa said with a slightly confused look.

"Hey isn't that Karl over there?" A voice from afar said
"Yeah it looks like him, wait who is he with?" another voice replies.

It was my classmates, they were also my gaming friends. But these guys liked jumping into conclusions so when they see me with Cupa, they might think I was dating her and tell everyone in the school, so I took Cupa's hand and dashed towards the park's exit, once we got out, we crossed the road and went to blend in a crowd, I looked behind and saw my friends looking around for me, but couldn't find me, so with a shrug on their shoulders, walked back into the park.

Kurch: whew, lost them
Cupa: why were you running from them? Are they bad people?
Kurch: not really, they're just annoying that's all.
Cupa: well, o-ok...
Kurch: why do you sound a bit nervous? Is it because we got chased?

I looked and saw that I was still holding Cupa's hand, she was beginning to blush.
I quickly let go and began to walk along the sidewalk...

Cupa: wow, humans sure have built many things in this world.
Kurch: yeah, but I prefer places which have wide open spaces, are windy and quiet.
Cupa: me too! I feel at peace when there isn't a sound to be heard but the whistling wind..
Kurch: wanna go home now?
Cupa: sure but, can we walk around a few more minutes?
Kurch: sure take your time.

After walking around for a few minutes, Cupa and I went home, by then, it was 7 am.

Cupa: wow, Earth has so many interesting things!
Kurch: and that's not even everything yet.
Cupa: this world is so much more different than the world I live in, I wouldn't mind living in this world...
Kurch: that reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you this...
Cupa: yes?
Kurch: since you have no place to go, do you want to live here? I mean we have other rooms...
Cupa: If it's okay with you...
Kurch: of course! And besides, It gets really lonely in this house sometimes because there isn't anyone to share it with...
Cupa: oh... Well thank you sooo sooo much for giving me home!
Kurch: don't mention it.
Cupa: but I just did...
Kurch: oh Cupa...

I then laughed, while Cupa had a slightly confused look on her face... We got bored so I then decided to introduce Cupa to my favorite past time, gaming! I hope she likes this...

Cupa: what game are we going to do?
Kurch: we are going to first play a game that you may be very familiar with,
It's called Minecraft...