Chapter 9. The Flight

I woke up... Did I just sleep for a day and a half?!
Well, I woke up, Cupa wasn't beside me, so I decided to go look for her,
I checked the kitchen, the living room and even the bathroom, but she was nowhere to be seen. "Cupa!! Where are you?!"... I walked back to the bedroom... What I saw in the bedroom... Shocked me to my very core... There in the bedroom... I saw... Myself... I was standing over a body, tears run down from my/his eyes... There was blood all over him... He was holding a sharp icicle, stained with blood... I looked to see... And I realised that the body had was... Was... Cupa...

I fell to my knees, a pain grew in my body, I saw myself turn towards my direction, his tears were a light blue colour...

Ice powered Eric: you... You did this! This is your fault!
Eric: you psychotic bastard! What have you done?!
Ice powered Eric: this is your fault! You.. You let him! You let him take over!
Eric: who the hell are you talking about?! Cupa! Cupa! Are you okay?!

Eric ran to Cupa's side, she was still breathing, but she was near the point of death...
"Eric... Why?... Why... Why did you kill me?." Cupa moaned weakly... She gasped for air... Then finally... She died...

Eric: no... No I didn't do this! I couldn't have done this! Cupa!
Kold: and yet, you did...
Eric: Kold! You did this!
Kold: FOOL! The reason Cupa is dead is because you let him take over!
Eric: who the hell are you talking about?!

Kold: Cryo... They gave you that code name for a reason... You were truly meant to be a merciless killer... Cryo is the truly emotionless one... He cares for nothing and slays anyone who stands in his way... I thought... I thought you could fight him... I thought wrong...

Eric: wait... Don't just leave me here... Kold! Kold!!!

Eric awakens... He had been dreaming... He found Cupa, she had been hugging him on the bed all along... She was cuddling Eric, as if he was some sort of pillow...

(Eric: what happened...)
(Kold: a nightmare...)
(Eric: it felt... Real...)
(Kold: Eric, I think it's time I told you this... When you had that nightmare, I was there telling you about Cryo right?)
(Eric: yeah? What about it?)
(Kold: I wasn't lying about him... He is... You are... You were supposed to be a merciless killer, I tried to stop it, but I couldn't because only you could help yourself...)
(Eric:... I can't believe this... In my dream, Cryo killed Cupa am I right?! But really I was the one who killed her! How... How could I do that?!)
(Kold: don't let him take over... He is the only one with a heart cold enough to make himself kill someone he loves...)

Eric turned to look at Cupa, she was hugging him, Eric had one tear from his eye... He was afraid of becoming... Him... He didn't want to be the reason Cupa is gone... In fact, he didn't want Cupa to go at all...

Cupa: good morning! Huh? What's wrong?
Eric: n-nothing... I just had a dream...
Cupa: about what?

Eric: I dreamt, that I lost you... I didn't want to lose you... That's why I'm so glad that I woke up and you're still here...

Cupa:*blushes* a-anyways... I've packed our things... I chose the best clothes for you to wear! I even got some clothes from minecraft!

Eric: wait.. What? How did you get to minecraft?!
Cupa: no silly... I had some clothes delivered from there, I asked for Andr's help. Here! Choose from these...

Cupa handed Eric some clothes... He could choose a dark green long sleeves with a creeper face on it... A black hoodie with a bright yellow creeper face... Or he could just use his leather jacket and wear the usual... He went with the dark green long sleeves...