Chapter 6. A Darkness...

Eric: a watch?
Evan: not a normal watch though, it's a power enhancer!
Eric: wow! Why are you giving me this?
Evan: Tesla told me that you were the guinea pig for this watch...
Eric: ohhh of course... Why would I receive a prototype power enhancer from a coworker for free, if it wasn't for a test...
Evan: look, be careful with this, it amplifies your powers, but I have a bad feeling about it...

Eric: who never has bad feelings about gifts from Tesla...
Evan: true... Just be careful with that thing okay? I don't want to be the one singing in your funeral...
Eric: who said I'd let you sing when I die? You're horrible at singing...
Evan: You know you're a jerk sometimes... Anyways, enough of the morbidities... We met up here to hang out right?
Cupa and Andr: yeah!
Eric: why don't we get some food?

Eric and Evan told Cupa and Andr to stay and wait at the table while they go and order some food... This gave the two girls some time to catch up with each others lives...

Andr: so uhm... How did you get here?
Cupa: I was with Eric.
Andr: no I mean, how did you get here. To this world...
Cupa: ohhhh... Well it was kind of fuzzy, you see, I just suddenly fell asleep then I woke up, I was in Eric's bed...
Andr: so wait, you slept with him?!😦
Cupa: nooo! I mean yes but, I didn't...😨
Andr: Cupa! How could you! You just met this guy and you just give yourself to him?! You did those 'things' with him?!😟
Cupa: whaaaa!! I didn't do any of those things! I only said I slept with him...😖
Andr: so you did!😱
Cupa: no I didn't!😖
Andr: I can't believe he would do something like that to you! Even though he just met you! That perverted... I'm going to toss him to the void... 😡
Cupa: you're not even listening... He didn't do anything wrong... When I said I slept with him I meant that we shared a bed, we were on the opposite sides of the bed... I mean it was big enough for even three people...😓
Andr: ohhhh...😅
Cupa: 'sighs'...😓
Andr: well. Anyways, I got here the same way as you did... I felt tired then just passed out, I woke up in a bed but I was alone, luckily, I found Evan asleep in the bathroom...
Cupa and Andr: hahaha!😂😂😂

After a while, Eric and Evan arrived with a trays heaping with food... The food was new to Cupa and Andr, they both hesitate before they both looked at each other and counted down from three, then, they both took a bite of the cheeseburgers... Their eyes light up... A new flavour invades their mouth... Cupa and Andr felt like they were in The Aether... Eric and Evan then began to discuss a few 'important' matters...

Eric: hey, I heard Destiny was coming out next week.
Evan: oh yeah that reminds me, I pre-ordered us both.
Eric: oh thanks man... Soo you don't find this a little strange?
Evan: strange? What's strange?
Eric: you know that, two minecraft female mobs are having lunch with us?
Evan: wait a minute, two? Cupa's a minecraft mo.... Ohhhh.
Eric: why are you so oblivious?
Evan: I was up playing Morrowind last night...
Eric: well that explains a lot...

(Kold: dude, what do you think that watch does?)
(Eric: it's a power enhancer weren't you listening?)
(Kold: no aside from that, I don't think all it does is enhance power, I think there is more to it...)
(Eric: let's find out later okay? I'm kind of busy right now)
(Kold: kk...)

Cupa: what are these?
Eric: those are called fries! Try them they taste great!
Cupa: wow! This is actually pretty good!
Eric: told you so...