Chapter 11. White Light

The next day... Eric and Cupa set out to reach their true destination... Baguio city! That place was located near mountains so it may be a long trip... Okay... It is a long trip...
The entirety of the ride, Cupa had been silent, she hasn't spoken the entire morning to Eric... She just nods or ignores him... It was probably because of last night... Eric felt guilty...

Cupa and Eric stopped by at a restaurant to eat, in that restaurant, there were a variety of food to choose from...

Eric: so... What do you want?
Cupa: whatever you're having...
Eric: kk... I guess we'll both have the T-bone steak...
Cupa: sure...
Eric: what's wrong?*sighs* is this about last night?
Cupa:...
Eric: come on Cupa I'm really sorry... Don't be like that... Tell you what? How about I make up for it?
Cupa: how?
Eric: you'll see...

The food then arrives, Cupa and Eric began to eat wholeheartedly, they were famished since they didn't eat anything at all last night...
After eating, Eric and Cupa set out for their journey... They arrived at a medium sized cottage for them to leave their luggage in before they set out for the tour around the city...

(Kold: you okay man? Is this about Cupa?)
(Cryo: tell us all about it Eric...)
(Kold: why are you even still here?! You know he can't hear you right?!)
(Cryo I knew that... Fine I'll get out of here... I'll come back later and 'help' you guys out though...)
(Eric: who the hell are you talking to?)
(Kold: oh no one it's just Shay...)
(Eric: really? Let me talk to him then...)
(Kold: uhm no... You see he's kind of busy right now... He said he'll probably come and talk to us later...)
(Eric: fine...)
(Kold: so what are you thinking about?)
(Eric: it doesn't take our psychic link to find out what I'm thinking about right now...)
(Kold: haha... Sorry... Cheer up man, I'm pretty sure she'll forgive you... Eventually... Maybe....)
(Eric: wow that's really reassuring Kold...)
(Kold: really? Wow I'm glad I could help...)
(Eric: I was being sarcastic)
(Kold: I hate you sometimes.)
(Eric: I know that.)

Cupa: uhm Eric? Why are you just staring blankly? What are you thinking about?
Eric: oh uhm nothing...
Cupa: listen... I'm sorry that I've been harsh to you lately...
Eric: no don't apologise Cupa... I'm the one who should be making up with you.
Cupa: yeah I know that but... I just felt that I've been a bit harsh about last night.
Eric: just don't apologise... I'll be the one to make up okay?
Cupa: o....okay...

Eric took something out from his pocket, it was an electric blue stained gold locket, he handed it to Cupa who opens it and sees a photo of Eric and Her, but, she was asleep.

Cupa: w-when did you take this?
Eric: what you don't like it?
Cupa: *hugs Eric* I love it!
Eric: well then, I took that photo when you were asleep, I'm sorry if I'm being a creeper but you just looked too cute to not take this photo.
Cupa: hey!😖
Eric: I meant the stalker- creeper not the minecraft-creeper.

Cupa: I don't think I look cute in this one, y-you should replace it...

Eric: what are you talking about? You look soooo cute I could cuddle with you the entire day if I could...

Cupa: stop!😖😖😖
Eric: stop what?
Cupa: being so kind to me!
Eric: Hahaha!
Cupa: waaaahh!😖😖😫
Eric:😅😂😂

Suddenly, a loud boom of thunder was heard, it was a storm, a very bad looking storm, lightning crackled and struck across the skies, rain soon pours in... Eric and Cupa took solace under a tree... Eric wraps his arm around Cupa who rests her head on his chest... The two looked like one of those couples from movies they've seen...
Suddenly, Eric had a vision, Cupa was suddenly struck by lightning in his vision... Eric panics, he doesn't know what to make of the vision... So he took Cupa's hand and pulled her away from the tree... At that moment, lightning struck which was aiming directly at Cupa, out of instinct, Eric blocks the strange crimson red lightning... Cupa was knocked back towards the tree, she hits it though sustaining only a mild concussion... Eric's body lay motionless in a small crater probably created by the lightning strike... Cupa's eyes flashed from her normal eye colour to an electric blue... She realises that she had been electrocuted...

(Aella: watch it Cupa! If you get electrocuted too much, then our control over the body would be switched! Maybe permanently!)
(Cupa: ugghhh it stings and hurts! Wait... Eric!!!

Eric wasn't showing any response, his eyes were open though, Eric's eyes flashed from crimson red, to a dark blue, then finally, his eyes were illuminated with a pale white glow... Cupa stared while Aella who partially took over Cupa could only mutter out one name... Herobrine...