Chapter 8. An Old Enemy... And The Real Date...

Eric: who is it?
Evan: it's me... Hurry, we need to talk...

Eric lets his buddy into the house...

Eric: what is it?
Evan: they're back...
Eric: who are they?
Evan: i-it's Dan... He was with... Corpse and Neon... They... They took Andr... You gotta help me man...
Eric: woah woah woah calm down... Where did they take her...
Evan: our old base... Base 347...
Eric: okay... Let me grab some stuff... Follow me...
Cupa: Eric where are you going?
Eric: no time... I need to go prepare...
Cupa: I'm coming with you...
Eric: It's too dangerous... Stay here and lock all the doors... Don't let anyone in... Lock yourself in the room...
Cupa: but...
Eric: Cupa please... I don't want anything bad happening to you...
Cupa: You won't be able to protect me if I'm here... Besides, I can help...
Eric: fine... But follow my lead and stay close...

Eric then went to a small store in front of his block... He talked with the store owner for a while and then, went to the back of the store... There, he received a variety of weapons... He took a baton, a combat knife and a few throwing knives, Evan was given a stun gun, a baton and some flashbangs, while Cupa was given an armored vest, two customised- galvanic knuckles with a high voltage, and a few tear gas grenades...
They then made their way to Base 347 which was a 10 minute walk away from the store...

Eric: there they are... Wait a minute... Why is Andr naked?! 'Looks away'
Evan: they're going too far!!!
Eric: Evan wait!

Evan charges in, his rage only led him to be careless and as a result, he didn't see an enemy who was behind him who then whacks the back of his head knocking him out...

Dan: oh Evan, you'll never learn will you?
Evan: you.... What are you doing to Andr?!
Andr: E-Evan help me!!
Evan: let her go!
Dan: sorry, can't do that, she's too fun to be with to let her go...

Eric: leave them alone...
Dan: ahhh another one arrives... Well, you're not really much of a threat to me...
Eric: why don't you come over here and prove it?!
Corpse: he doesn't need to prove anything to you...

Neon: hey! I found another one...
Cupa: let me go!
Dan: wow... Why don't you come spend the night at my place beautiful? We can have lots of fun there...
Cupa: aaagh! Let me go you sick freak!
Dan: strip her...
Cupa: nooo!! GET OFF OF ME!!!

Eric's temper has risen, it was triggered the moment thry started touching Cupa... His eyes light up in an unnatural golden yellow, then turned into dark blue... The room immediately started to form icicles...

Dan: just walk away Eric, we both know you can't beat me...
Eric: LET... THEM... GO...
Dan: let's have a little wager, if we beat you, I keep the girls, and throw both of you off the cliff. If you win though, you can all go back home and...
Eric: I take your lives...

The way Eric had responded to Dan had sent shivers down everyone's spines... Including Cupa...

Dan: hmph. He thinks he can beat us... I'm sorry Eric but this isn't suppose to be a fair deal, face it... You can't beat us...
Eric: try me...
Corpse: ok extra part of the deal now is... If you lose, we get to kill you in front of your friends...
Neon: can we just go?!

Dan, Corpse and Neon surround Eric but keeping their distance, circling him... They all draw their weapons except for Eric who just stood in his place, with his eyes a dark blue...