Chapter 7. Truth

Cupa's POV

It was morning, 3am I think... I woke up much earlier than Eric today, I sat down on the balcony couch thinking about what Eric had said to me at the restaurant... Did he really mean it? He seemed serious about it... And also about last night... He was sleep talking, did he really mean what he said? Ahh!! I don't know anymore...😖

My turn...
(Narrator)

Cupa sat there overthinking, she doesn't realise Eric had been standing behind her listening all along...

Cupa: What!

Hahaha just kidding...
Anyways, she pondered and thought... She hadn't realised that she had been thinking for over an hour... By then, Eric had already awoken... Eric sat down next to Cupa who wasn't expecting him...

Cupa:' sighs'...
Eric: what are we looking at?
Cupa: gaaaahh!! D-don't do that...
Eric: goodmorning to you too! Say, for our date, do you know where we're going?
Cupa: d-date?! I uhh... I don't... 😳
Eric: hahaha... I love you...
Cupa: 😦😱😫😖
Eric: hahaha! Your reaction to that is so cute!
Cupa:😖😖😖

Eric did this as an extra part of his revenge for what Cupa had done last time... But Cupa didn't know that Eric had meant a little bit of this... Cupa's face was nearly as red as a tomato... At first, she had to think about last night, about what Eric had said in his sleep and also what he had said in the restaurant... Now, the three words were used on her... She felt a bit light headed. But was happy!

Eric: hey Cupa.
Cupa: yeah?
Eric: look at this.

Eric showed Cupa a video, the video was her when Eric pranked her about Andr being his girlfriend... Eric laughed but Cupa really didn't find it amusing... Aella took over and with one swift movement, punches Eric's side...

Eric: oww! I'm sorry! Haha...😅
Cupa: hmph...

Cupa walks away with her arms crossed...

(Kold: way to go Captain Killjoy...)
(Eric: maybe I shouldn't have shown her that video...)
(Kold: YOU THINK?)

Eric apologises to Cupa who did forgive him, but Aella on the other hand didn't like it when Eric plays with Cupa's emotions like that... It also made Aella feel weird... Like her emotions were also being toyed with...

(Aella: the next time he pulls something off like that again, I'll break his skull...)
(Cupa: don't worry, I'll personally make sure he doesn't...)

Later that day, Cupa and Eric prepared for their very first official date...
Eric was wearing his new outfit while Cupa just stuck with her green hoodie...

Cupa: so... Where are we going?
Eric: for today, we'll be staying at home...
Cupa: what? Then why are you dressed like that if we aren't going outside?
Eric: you'll find out soon enough.

Eric led Cupa to his room where he locked all the doors and windows once they were in...

Cupa: what are we doing here? Why'd you lock us in?
(Aella: he better not be thinking of doing what I think he's about to do)

Eric took out a strange looking console and inserted a memory card on it's side... He then took out pieces of wire, connected them to the console, and gave Cupa and himself one wire each... They both stick the wiring to their heads... It was a neural transmitter...