36- Done.

Chapter 36-Done.

 There were 3 more measures left until it was my cue to sing. I spent the precious time deciding. Carson and kicking Zane's sorry ass? Or rocking out on stage with my friends?

Before I could make up my mind, the music made it for me. My cue. I started to sing, but I was still gazing at Zane. I focused on him intently, willing him to shrivel up and die. No hope. All I got was boos from the disappointed crowd.

 Wanting to win them over, I forgot about Zane and Carson for a moment and put all my strength into singing.

 My crucial mistake. The music pumped through my veins, leaving me blind to my surroundings. I got lost in the beat, can't helping but to sway with my words.

 I ended the last song, still singing the melody in my head. I opened my eyes and fast walked off stage after smiling and waving. Throwing my jacket or rather Grayson's jacket onto an amp, I hurried over to the place Zane was standing.

But not anymore. Him nor Carson was nowhere to be found.

 "Dammit." I muttered. I wove in and out of cliques until I made it outside.

 I shoved the people in line out of my way. I walked around the corner and into an alley next to the club. Two kids were making out, but I ignored them.

 I sank to a squat, tangling my hands into my wig. Why did I choose a silly band over Carson's life?

 I tore my wig off in frustration and stomped on it. I ran out of the alley and high tailed outta there. Tears sprang into my eyes as I sprinted down the sidewalk.

 I felt a pounding of feet behind me. Scared, I pushed myself to go faster. I looked at my feet as I ran, a focus point for me. I passed a lamppost ad next thing I knew, I bumped into something hard.

 Glancing up sharply in surprise, my eyes widened more when I saw who I bumped into.

"Jay?" I asked, slightly shocked.

 "Jor- I mean Ronnie?" He asked, equally as surprised.

 I nodded slightly and smiled. He didn't smile back. Instead, he just backed away, shaking his head.

"Mad weird." he muttered. With that, he spun on his heel and stalked off in the night, leaving me alone once again.

 I traced back to the lamppost and sank against it. I curled my legs into my chest and rested my head on my knees, drifting off into sleep. Carson....

                                                        *^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 "Ronnie, I'm going to kill you." I woke up with a start.

 I was floating in the air, still curled up in the same position as before. Then the statement and voice that said it registered

. "Grayson? What are you..?" I trailed off, already knowing.

He was the pounding of feet behind me.

"Thanks." I whispered instead, Pecking him lightly on the lips.

 Grayson chuckled and ruffled my hair. He put me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the sidewalk. The sky was turning a pinkish grayish hue, showing the first glints of sunlight. We slowly made our way to Grayson's car, which I got in gratefully.

 "I miss Carson." Grayson said suddenly.

 I looked at him in shock. "YOU miss Carson?"

 I chuckled. "Who would've thunk it, Mighty cool Grayson hung up about a 7year old. Cute."