40-Pain.

Chapter 40- Pain.

  I woke up throbbing everywhere. The moment I got up, I gently laid back down again. I took deep, calming breaths as I held onto my abdomen and temple.

 I slowly made my way into sitting position, knees tucked into my chest. I got my phone out again, but to my dismay, no signal.

 So instead of my original intent of calling someone, I listened to Grayson's voice, drowning in it, savoring it. I was so sucked into the sound of him that I didn't hear the lock click open.

  I glanced up in surprise when my phone was snatched from my hands. Part of my heart crushed with my phone as the masked man threw it against the wall, breaking it into 3 pieces.

"Don't you dare." he snarled, grabbing me by the scruff of my neck.

 "Who did you call?" He asked, shaking me.

 "I.. I didn't." I choked out, my own shirt starting to suffocate me.

The man threw me across the room. I sprawled out with my belly on the ground, chest heaving. I heard footsteps and then they stopped. I blew out a sigh of relief. He left.

                                                            *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 I didn't know how much time has passed. The man came to hit me and abuse me every single time he visited me.

Sometimes, it was for ridicuous things like breathing to heavily or not meeting his gaze for a second. It was about the 10th time he visited me when he started to say scary things.

Like "Soon, you'll be all mine." and "I can't wait to feel you."

As I laid down, recovering from his last attack, my mind flicked back to that news cast. I felt a chill run down my spine as I heard the reporter word for word. 

"Watch out for your baby girls because this killer is a pro at the skill called, "Rape and Kill"."

I moaned and rolled around on the floor. Too soon, the door unlocked again and the masked man came in again, this time with a hammer.

"Shit." I muttered, eyeing it fearfully. The first swing hurt the most. He crushed my wrist. For the first time my whole time there, I let out a high pitched scream.

He didn't stop there. He focused only on my right hand. He swung the hammer onto each of my fingers, pain exploding from each one. I just kept screaming and writhed on the floor. The pain was too much.

         "Tomarrow's the day." was all the man said before retreating out the door. He didn't even bring me ice, that bastard.

            "Tomarrow's the day." I stopped screaming as a cold fear drenched my insides. "Fuck, fuck fuck!" I shouted, pounding on the wall with my other hand. Every single time I jostled my right hand a little bit, the pain would shoot up my entire arm, paralyzing me for a few seconds. This was bad. Really bad. Tomarrow, he's going to perform the Rape and Kill!

          I didn't know what to do, so I fell asleep cradling my wrist gently.

                                                             *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^

                       The door swung open and I jerked awake. This is it. But no. For the first time, the masked man came in and out without hurting me. He just stared at me, crumpled on the floor, and left.