47-So Official You Don't Even Need A Whistle.

Chapter 47- So Official You Don't Even Need A Whistle.

It's been 3 days since Zane's kidnapping of Mara. She got better quickly practically lived at the Hutser's.

"Grayson, stop!" a girly voice giggled.

I sighed. Oh please.

"Make me." Grayson's teasing voice said.

A tug in my heart longed for him to say that to me.

I kicked back on the loveseat and grabbed the remote.

I clicked on the TV and was watching some awesome spongebob when Emma came in.

"Get out. Mara and Grayson want to hang out here." Emma said, her voice cold and distant.

Emma totally forgot any inch of kindness she felt towards me before. She was as hostile as the first day.

Behind her, I could see Mara wrapped up in Grayson's arms, Grayson looking down at Mara's head and Mara staring at me like I was a piece of shit.

"Whatever, queen bitch." I muttered, getting out of the chair.

"I swear to God, Ronnie...." Grayson warned.

I smirked. Like he could do anything. Grayson and I treated each other like strangers. I don't know what happened, but I feel like Mara changed his whole personality. I never saw the Grayson I knew. Ever.

There was only one time when Grayson was actually talking to me.

It was 2 days ago, when Mara was still down. He took me out for icecream since he needed a break and I just happened to be there. It would be rude not to ask me, and it wouldn't be polite for me to decline.

"I hate your mom." I confessed to him. I told him other things too, like how I thought Mara made him some love obsessed freak, how Gage was a lot better than him, and that I hated Manassas and his house.

It felt like we were finally bonding, and I went over board, trying to keep the connection there.

It did, until yesterday, when Grayson told Mara everything. That was worse enough.

But then, damn Mara happened to be a big kissup and told Emma everything.

So now, I didn't trust any Hutsers except Gage. I didn't even trust Alex. Anyone who would marry Emma Hutser was completely nuts or absolutely blind. I couldn't take the risk. What if Alex and Emma took a vow that if I told them any smack behind eachother's back, they'd exchange gossip? No. Not a chance.

 "Don't call me that." Emma snarled. I could almost see her hurt pride bursting from her chest.

Queen Bitch was the nickname I gave Emma. At first it was a one time thing, but when I saw how much it made her want to tear her hair out, it stuck.

"Ronnie go get Mara some water!" she called after me.

I rolled my eyes. "Get your fat ass up and do it!"

"Oh my God! What an immature bitch!" I heard a girly voice shout.

"Damn you, Mara." I shouted, ignoring Grayson's, "It's okay, baby."

Seriously, Emma thought I was a freaking slave. Grayson didn't even defend me, just averted his gaze and held Mara's hand. I guess they were together now. They certaintly acted like it. I mean, when people call each other baby that means their together, right?

These past 3 days have been hell for me. I watched Mara shoot Grayson moon eyes and Grayson peeking glances at her. Emma has been hinting that I should leave, and I really would, if I wasn't supposed to meet Zane next week. I only have 4 more days.