48-I Didn't Mean To.

Chapter 48- I Didn't Mean To.

I entered the warehouse empty handed and vulnerable. I didn't know what to bring, so I didn't bring anything.

I flicked the light switch on and saw 5 TVs lined up in a row, each on tall stands with wheels underneath.

I walked closer and the door swung shut behind me.

The first TV lit up, and the screen showed me jamming out on stage in Grayson's uniform.

I laughed. Was that supposed to make me scared? Anyone could have video recorded that.

After I watched the clip, the second TV turned on. It was me kissing Grayson, the day I wore my hello kitty underwear.

I looked at the 3rd TV expectantly. Sure enough, it glowed to life and I saw myself in Roller Academy's basement, rolled up in a ball. Blood and black and blue spots were all over the visible parts of my body.

I gulped. These clips were getting more and more personal.

The 4th TV clicked on then, and I gasped when I saw Emma dumping  a pitcher of water over my head. It was a little blurry, as if it was taken outside the window.

I looked away from the TV, my pale, shaken face permanately engraved in my mind.

"Look behind you."

 I jumped in surprise. The 5th TV lit up without me noticing, and I saw Zane's ugly face telling me in a loop, "Look behind you."

I did as he said, not knowing what to expect.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, slapping a hand over my mouth.

Hanging on a noose was a human sized doll. A picture of my face was glued onto the head and there was hello kitty underwear on it.

"Ronnie" was written on the chest.

I gulped and ran to the door. I couldn't do this, I would get reinforcements.

Just as I opened the door and saw the bluish black sky, something pushed into my gut, forcing me back. I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"You can't go back now, my  sweet." Zane said, pulling me up by the forearm.

I winced, shaking him off. "Whatever, asshole. Let's get this done and over with."

Zane lunged for me and I tried to dodge, but I was still nicked. Something burned on my upper arm. I felt a trickle down my arm and I looked down in surprise.

"You little bastard. Knives aren't allowed." I said, gritting my teeth.

I blotted at the blood with the end of my shirt and looked up at Zane.

He was coming at me again, the knife now visible in his hand. It glinted in the TVs' dim glow.

"I wanted to end this quickly." Zane said to me, shrugging.

I backed up against the wall and balled up my fists.

"Then you'll always live knowing in your mind you killed a girl unjustly." I snarled before sliding on the ground.

I took him out like a bowling pin, or so I hoped.

Instead, I just clutched his leg and dragged it, trying to get him to fall.

"Pathetic." he said, laughing.

I smiled, despite the situation. "Not quite."

I gave one last tug, as hard as I could and I felt a huge weight topple on top of me.