Ch. 20

Scaramouche was in fact not doing a presentation, more so like streaming on twitch, his sluggishly went back to his desk as his chat blew up. "No, you idiots, that was my roommate and partner being loud... Yeah no one was murdered," he snorted as he leaned back in his chair watching the screen, "InkNDrink asked if I would ever let my partner or roommates appear in my streams."

His lips pursed for a second as he leaned forward against his desk idly messing around with his bright colored keyboard, "Maybe my roommates but not Y/n, I wouldn't want you imbeciles to steal them from me," he snorted as he watched his chat go by fast, "ScaraNora asked if I will," he rolled his eyes not bothering to read the rest.

"Okay you people don't seem to listen to the rules or my boundaries," he scoffed as he leaned back in his chair, "I will not be tolerating anyone asking about me ever breaking things off with Y/n or marrying viewers, as I stated that makes me uncomfortable and I'm only ever going to be in love with Y/n," he then watched as the chat slowed momentarily before going again.

"And no, if you ever talk badly about my relationship with them, then that will get you an immediate ban, I will not allow any of you people to slander my darling," then chat went crazy calling him a simp as he shook his head as he turned to his door when he heard a knock. He turned off his cam as he turned around in his seat just as the door opened.

"Hey Kuni," he seen his lovely partner slowly come in with wide excited eyes, in one of their hands they were holding a plate of food and a bowl, "Brought you some food my little gamer boy," they teased as he rolled his eyes with a smile and pink cheeks. "How come you never told me?"

He took the food from Y/n as they glanced at his monitor with a smile, "Your chat is going crazy right now," he waved at it dismissively as he set the food on an empty space on his desk. "I just didn't see a reason to tell you Y/n... Plus isn't it... Like, lame?"

Y/n rolled their eyes, "Kunikuzushi," they stated as his eyes went wide with flushed cheeks, he knew they were serious, but relaxed as their hand brushed against his cheek. "How could you forget me and you playing overwatch last year?" And he slapped his hand on his forehead, "That's right, I'm sorry Y/n."

He looked at his food and sighed, "Do you want to join me for the last bit of my stream?" Y/n pursed their lips as they thought for a moment, "I could, but I don't want to intrude," he shook his head as he clicked a bit and moved to grab a corner in the corner of his room, "You sit, I'll turn the cam back on and you can entertain my chat while I go grab a drink, okay?"

They nodded as he left the room, after turning on the camera, but Y/n just took their boyfriend's seat after taking a small spoonful of his soup before glancing over at the chat, "Hi! I'm Y/n, nice to meet all," they glanced at the number of people in the chatroom, their eyes widening momentarily.

"All 5.7K of you, damn Kuni entertains that many people? I could never," they snorted as they glanced over at his headphones; a pair of black ones with little horns on top. They glanced at chat, "When did me and Scara get together? Hm, about like eight months ago?"

Scaramouche smiled as he entered the room with a cup of tea and sat in the chair that was originally meant for Y/n, as he reached over for his food. "Who made the food? Oh, I did! It looks delicious, right?" Scaramouche nodded with a thumbs up, "Delicious too," Y/n laughed as they went back to reading chat.

"Y/n looks like they haven't seen the light of day ever," Scaramouche turned to Y/n then back at his chat with a mouth full of food, "Aw now that's just mean, but I guess if you're sending in money to have your chat read on screen then I guess I could say the same for you," they went back to go read the username that said that, "ScaraNora."

Scaramouche furrowed his eyebrows as he got up wiping his hands on his pants as he did a few clicks and pulled up that person's chat history on his streams and shared his screen to his viewers, "Oh no now you look dumb for everyone else to see," he snorted as he sat back in his seat and continued to eat.

Y/n let out a small laugh as they scrolled through the person's chat history, "Archons Kuni, this person is obsessed! How come you never banned them yet?" Their eyes glanced over to the chat as they all spammed twitch emotes, emojis and their own words about the person. "They keep asking for your hand in marriage and some stuff that I am not going to say but chat can read that to themselves instead."

"Press ban," Scaramouche said as he stuffed his mouth more and Y/n nodded," Perma-ban for ScaraNova," they said as they clicked on the button on screen and glanced at chat. "Oh! I should find your most wholesome viewer and gift them a sub!" Scaramouche shook his head with a chuckle, "Go for it darling."

Y/n laughed to themself like a little gremlin and began their search, "Sorry for making your stream go on for longer," they muttered as their eyes were hyper focused on the chat, "I don't care, I get to spend time with you, and I still get to eat, so I really don't mind much," he grabbed the bowl of soup after finishing all the takoyaki and dumplings.

"You ate some?" Y/n's eyes glanced at him momentarily then looked back to the two monitors in front of them, "No..." They trailed off as Kunikuzushi pinched their side making them yelp, "I don't care if you ate some, I just want to know if you ate enough," Y/n smiled at their boyfriend and nodded, "Okay, okay, I did. But to be fair my cooking is so good even when I'm full I still go back for one last bite."

Scaramouche shook his head with a smile as he pressed his lips to their forehead, "End stream in about five minutes, I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" They nodded as he stuck his middle finger up to his camera leaving the room as Y/n let out a laugh at their boyfriend.

They wiggled their eyebrows suggestively at the camera, "I think I might just end it now and go join him," they let out a small laugh as they read the chat, "Oh! You uhm, TreeOfWisdom, you're the most wholesome, holy shit," they muttered pulling up their chat history, which was basically them typing words of encouragement, congratulating Scaramouche during games, and even asking questions about Y/n themself.

"Oh, my archons you're so cute! Gifting you a tier 2 sub right now," they clicked a few times and seen a new message pop up at the bottom making them squeal at the cuteness as they gifted the viewer the sub.

"Thank you so much Y/n! Scara really likes talking about you every time he streams, and he tells us about everything you two did that day. I can tell he really loves you very much! Oh my archons you're cute TreeOfWisdom! I can't wait to talk with you all next time this was so much fun!" 

They sadly had to end the stream as they made sure everything was turned off before leaving the room to go check up on their boyfriend. Knocking on the door, they call out his name a few times before opening the door, "You need anything?"

Scaramouche's hair covered his eyes as he peaked his head out from behind the shower curtain, "No, but if you want you could join me," he smiled before going back to the warm water as Y/n closed the door. "I think I might just do that hon." 

wc: 1391

alright this is the last chapter in my drafts so i will be disappearing for a little, but rest assured my little shits(<3) that yall will get this book finished

i just need some time to go back read over the whole story look for plot holes, and look to see what needs to be fixed and changed, and to make sure i don't fuck smth up when i continue with the chapters to write. 

(i might disappear for either a week or a month i'm terrible with timing things lmao)

so as always vote so i can squeal rlly loudly in the dead of night cause yall are actually reading my shit books lmao <3