Ch. 21

Morning rolled around and Y/n reluctantly left the comfort of the bed they shared with Scaramouche no matter how much he whined at them for leaving the bed they didn't bother to go back to join him since they had a class they needed to go to for a final.

Rushing out of the dorm room, after they finally was able to steal some of their boyfriend's clothes instead of the other way around, they hummed while briskly walking to their morning class with Ms. Rosalyne. They nearly bumped into a pole if not for the fact that someone called out their name, "Hey! You're Y/n L/n right?! Alhaitham's little sibling?"

They turned to see a blond male with ruby red eyes, and his eyebrows were furrowed with a light flush to his cheeks. "Oh, uhm, yeah, what is it?" He looked to have been running, and he stopped before them momentarily catching his breath. "I need you to come with me!"

Y/n frowned their eyebrows narrowing a bit, "Uhm, you're his boyfriend, right? Uh what's up?" Kaveh nodded, grabbing their wrist and dragging them away from the building where their class was being held at. "I need you to help me pick something he might like at a jewelry store," and Y/n felt like they were being punched in the chest.

Giving a small nervous laugh, "Are you buying a ring or something? Gonna propose?" Laughing at their joke, they stumbled into the blond's back, and when they looked up to see his flustered face, they knew that they were right. "Oh archons! You're serious!?" Y/n nodded pulling their wrist and excitingly clapping.

"Finally, someone able to tolerate Alhaitham so much that they wanna marry him! Oh, how exciting!" Kaveh slapped his hand on their mouth and pulled them to a corner after looking around to make sure no one was paying attention to Alhaitham's sibling who was being too loud about the whole ordeal.

"Do you want everyone in Teyvat to know?! Pipe down!" Y/n a bit irritated by the fact that he dared to put his hand on them, they bit down on his hand making him yank it away with a yelp of pain. "Archons! Fuck, you're definitely related to that arrogant jerk. Do you L/n just have a hate for me or something?"

Rubbing his other hand on the bite, Y/n smiled at him," So, how much do you plan on spending for Haitham?" Kaveh deadpanned at them, "I am a broke college student, use your brain. I barely have enough to buy him a simple band." Y/n was confused, "But wasn't that what you were planning in the first place?"

Kaveh raised a brow, "No? I wanted to make investments on it so I could fully pay it off over time, why?" Y/n shook their head, "Don't do that, just buy something simple for now, I think he'll like silver... Do you at least know his ring size?" Kaveh nodded, as the two were finally walking to go to Kaveh's car so they could go to the jewelry store.

"If you get him one, are you getting one yourself?" Kaveh shook his head, "Then what if I get it for as a form of thanks for taking care of my idiot brother?" Kaveh frowned rapidly shking his head at them, "I only have about two hundred on me to but this and eat noodles for the rest of the month, I rather you not have to go through the same thing."

Y/n raised a brow, "I don't mind, plus I am a culinary student with a boyfriend who buys whatever and doesn't cook for shit. I use all his stuff either way, so I don't mind that much," Kaveh let out a small laugh. "Maybe I should go over somet time to try your cooking then." Y/n nodded along his words.

"I wouldn't mind that, maybe you and Alhaitham could join us this weekend?" The blond nodded as the two finally made it to his car, both getting in the small vehicle. "So, we're going about an hour away from campus, do you anything while we're still here?" Y/n shook their head before pulling their phone out their pocket.

"I should at least tell Kuni where I'm going... But other than that, let's go," after shooting their boyfriend a quick text. Kaveh pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive down the road, "So, you and Scaramouche, was it? How are you two?" Y/n felt their cheeks turn warm as they looked out the window.

"We're good, apparently he's a streamer, and I wasn't told because he thought I would find it lame but mind you we used to game together back in high school," Kaveh laughed a bit at their little rant. "You two have been together for about nearly a year yeah?" Y/n nodded, "We've been together for nearly ten months now, holy shit..." After the realization of how long the two have been dating. "I should get him a ring!"

Kaveh nearly swerved out of his lane, before quickly fixing himself. With a nervous laugh he glanced at them thought the corner of his eye," But you said it's barely about to be a year?" Y/n's cheeks felt hot, "Not an engagement ring like you! A promise ring."

Kaveh nodded a bit relieved that they weren't going to propose so early on, "By the way how long have you and Haitham been together?" Kaveh smiled recalling all the memories, "We've known each other since middle school. We had a fall out during the last year of middle school. We had a near all of our classes together in high school, and we started dating in our sophmore year."

Counting the years on their fingers like a little idiot, Kaveh chuckled a bit, "Me and him are in our second years now, so it's been four? Five years? Oh, wow, that's a long while." Kaveh laughed at his realization at the time that had passed by so quickly in the blink of an eye. "Wow, Haitham scored good with you. I'm glad he's with you Kaveh." 

wc- 1027

im back with this book and more chapters, pls read my new book- is a HaiKaveh x Reader pls it so cute i love it and vhsdbvkhdsbvkhb

vote and comment and i will die and cry while reading all yalls comments cause yall are cute and funny (ily cuties <3)