Ch. 14

Scaramouche wiped his thumb under his beloved eyes as Y/n sat with their knees in their chest, eyes puffy, red nose, and flushed cheeks. He cooed at them pressing small kisses to their face until a knock broke the silence. Scaramouche frowned as Y/n got up from the bed and opened the door leaving it open as Alhaitham stood there awkwardly.

Y/n wiped their face before turning back around to join their boyfriend back on the bed. They laid down and pressed Scaramouche's face into their chest as they continued to let tears fall from their face, "Did you know of the inheritance?" Y/n nodded as they wrapped their arms around their boyfriend who in turned awkwardly did the same as Al-Haitham glared at him.

"Were you ever going to tell me anything?" Y/n sighed as they used their covers to cover their face, "It was like two weeks ago, I know of the inheritance, but I didn't get to see the will, cause I'm still just a kid, as mom said," the bed sank as Alhaitham sat at the foot of the bed, his back to the two lovers, "And when did this happen?"

"Late week, I went to go-" he shook his head although they couldn't see it, "I'm not talking about that, I mean you and him Y/n," he muttered bitterly as two pairs of eyes peeked over the blanket to look at the male. "Like on the sixteenth of last month," Alhaitham paused for a second. "So, like three weeks ago?"

Alhaitham stood and turned back with a pointed finger, "Just know I will kill you if you hurt them," he spat as he glanced at his sibling for a moment moving his finger to point at them instead. "We're going to their apartment to get a read of the will, and if they won't allow us... Then, we're going to get the authorities involved, okay?"

Their eyes were wide at their brother as he moved to press a kiss to the top of their head, "I'll be better now, I promise, okay?" They nodded still flabbergasted by his affection today as he wrapped his arms to squeeze them in his embrace, "I love you little Y/n," he murmured as Y/n snapped out of their daze to squeeze their brother back.

"I love you too Haitham," they muttered before pinching his side making him release his hold on them. They shared a smile before the tall male left out the room closing the door behind himself; everything was resolved, and Y/n felt better as they laid back down with their boyfriend who in turned trapped them with his own hugs.

Scaramouche's face was buried into his darling's neck as he pressed small kisses to their exposed skin, "I adore you .." He muttered out after his lips parted from their skin only to go back and repeat the process. One of their hands was tangled in his hair, the other on the arm that was around their waist, as they smiled at his affection. "And I adore you just as much Scaramouche."

And suddenly they felt a sharp pain on their neck as they jolted upright, digging their nails into his skin, "Ow! What the hell Scara!?" He chuckled against their skin his tongue beginning to lick the mark, "I want you to call me by my real name, not some dumb name," Y/n let out a whine as they tugged at the male's hair roughly.

"You didn't need to bite me you little shit! Could've just told me." They felt the smile on his face as he pressed small kisses to their skin, his hands gently squeezing their sides. "'m sorry my love, how about I make it up to you?" They could feel his hands tightening their hold on their waist as they hummed in thought. 

"Sleep with me?" They asked as as they felt his body fully push against him while moving to lay on their chest, "Yeah good idea, too much happened today in such little time," he muttered pressing a kiss to their neck. "You," the muttered as his hands pinched their side making them squirm. 

"You scared me so fucking bad today Y/n," his eyes closed as he felt their hands rake through his hair. "I know baby," they mumbled as they pressed their lips to his head, "I thought I was going to lose you Y/n." 

His hold on them tightened as he buried his face more in their neck breathing in their scent, "I thought I wasn't going to able to do anything again with you when I seen you slip," one of his hands trailed up their body and cupped Y/n's face as he moved to look into their eyes. 

They felt their heart break seeing his tears as they reached to wipe them away before they fell, "How I wouldn't be able to kiss you again, or hold you like this, or even hear your voice," their eyes burned as they felt tears form, "I'm sorry, I'll never do something dumb like that again Kuni, I'm sorry baby."

They pushed his face back into their neck as they wrapped their arms around him tightly pressing their lips to his head every few seconds apologizing. "I'm sorry my baby, I'm sorry. Never, and I mean never again am I ever going out there again, I promise." Kunikuzushi could hear their heartbeat as it calm him knowing that they were safe and holding him in their arms.

They're here and they're holding me, I don't ever want to leave them alone ever again, he felt his eyes began to droop as he was lulled to sleep by their steady heart making him cuddle more into their warmth.

I love you...

wc: 958

some fluff??? (me n u soon, ima be scara and you be your lovely self <3) 

as always my darlings, vote so you can get more chapters <3