Ch. 24

Scaramouche grumbled, feeling how the bed was empty and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes looking around the room. Still in Y/n's room, but where the hell were they at? He groaned getting out of the warmth of the bed and could hear faint talking. He grabbed a pair of pajama pants that were laying on top of their dresser and pulled them without bothering with a shirt before shuffling out the room.

With a yawn he stretched his arms over his head before going out the room, still rubbing his eyes. "Oh, there's the boyfriend. Oh, and he is half naked," his eyes opened at the semi-unfamiliar voice. Using his hands to cover his chest with a blush upon his pale cheeks, he looked around to see who was seated in the living room.

Y/n's brother, his boyfriend, and then Y/n's two roommates; everyone held mugs of what he assumed was coffee and Y/n patted the seat next to them while pulling off the blanket on their legs. Once Scaramouche sat down, Y/n placed their mug between their thighs and draped the blanket over their boyfriend's shoulders.

"Aw, wish I had someone to do that for me," Kaveh looked at his boyfriend expectantly. "Well damn Kav. I have nothing," a teasing glint in his eyes, Alhaitham nearly felt himself smile at his boyfriend's pouting face.

"Ugh, all of y'all are so gay," Mona grumbled while rolling her eyes. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Mika spoke without skipping a beat, "Shut up Mika, this is why you're lonely." The blond boy let a small laugh escape his lips. "And that's okay, I don't need anyone right now. I'm fine with how single I am."

Y/n raised an eyebrow with a little mischievous smile, "Don't you like one of the blonde twins?" And cue Mika nearly choking on his coffee. Y/n snorted as Mona watched in disgust while harshly slapping Mika's back while he coughed harshly into his fist. "Well, now we got out answer."

Mika's blue eyes glanced over with a small glare, "That was so out of line of you!" Y/n just grinned with a shrug of their shoulders. "But at least we can narrow down who you like. Oh, but where is your 'I don't need anyone right now'? Mika rolled his eyes with a smile; he could never be mad at anyone.

"Just because I'm single and want to stay that way doesn't mean that I can't admire people and have crushes," Y/n hummed, "How are you related to Huffman again? He gives me emo school shooter vibes." Mika gasped and Mona snorted beside the blond. "Y/n you just can't say that about my brother!"

Kaveh giggled and Alhaitham let a small smile grace his lips, "No, because your bother looks like he wants to be tough as shit, but then he just is the most awkwardest person I've ever met!" Mona laughed as she moved so she could tell her story, but Y/n felt a tug on their clothes making them turn to the boyfriend.

"'m hungry," he spoke lowly to them, "Oh, yeah that's right," Y/n turned back to the group, just as Mona and Kaveh were still gossiping over Mika'a brother, Y/n got up and pushed Mona's face a bit with a grin. "Alright broke britches, and Mika, and Alhaitham, and Kuni," both Mona and Kaveh turned to Y/n with a small 'hey!'.

"What are we eating? Cause my stomach is rumbling and churning so much you would think I just spawned a black hole in here," Mika hummed loudly. "There is a new little restaurant near the end of campus, almost near Kazuha's family mansion. We could go there? I hear one of the professors and his daughter run the place!"

Y/n gasped in realization, "Mr. Mao and Xiangling!" The group turned to Y/n, "You know them?" They nodded excitedly, "Back when I did my final, I had to go borrow Kuni's kitchen because a pair of idiots ruin ours for the evening," Y/n turned to glare at Mika and Mona who both looked elsewhere.

"I met Xiangling though a video call since both her and Mr. Mao went back to Liyue for a cooking competition for his daughter!" Mona nodded while closing her eyes, "Seems like a good idea, I'll go get ready."

Mika frowned, "You take nearly two hours, please just throw on an outfit and don't do your makeup," Mona gasped as if she took offence at what he had said. "You can't rush me! You stupid cockatoo!" Mika gasped, "Excuse me!?" Mona nodded, "Yeah! I said it!" Mika stood up and pointed at the astrology woman, "This is why you're broke! And your tits are fake!"

Alhaitham looked over to his siblings while Kaveh was watching, invested in the insults being thrown at each other, both looked as if they'd start dragging each other in the next few seconds by thgeir hair. "Does this happen a lot?" Y/n nodded, "The only time when it doesn't is when it's time for eating or when we watch movies."

Just as Mona was going to jump at Mika, there was a loud harsh knock on their dorm door, and then everything went deathly quiet. "Y/n go check," Mona whispered, and Y/n furrowed their eyebrows shaking their head. "You do it! I wasn't the one arguing!" They whispered back harshly and didn't even notice that their boyfriend got up to answer the door.

Green hair and furious brown eyes were what he seen before they melted into surprise then lust. "Oh, Scaramouche! I didn't know this was your dorm room!" And with that he slammed the door closed. "Y/n you got a very big rotten green roach at your door," he muttered going to Y/n's room presumingly to get ready to go out to eat.

"Oh, it's Haypasia? Ew, I hate her," Kaveh grimaced when he looked out the peephole, "She's such a homewrecker! She tried to force herself on Haitham," Y/n snapped their head over to blond, their set ablaze with a murderous intent. "What?" They asked slowly, and everyone could tell that they were beyond pissed at the newfound information.

Kaveh nodded and he turned when he felt a pair of hands grip onto his shoulders, "When was this Kaveh?" Alhaitham shook his head, "Y/n drop it, it was already taken care of she got charge, but nothing else other than that. It's not that big of a deal."

"Listen here Mr. Big Ass Tits, she tried to force herself on my boyfriend a few weeks ago, and he dragged be away before I could fuck up her face. Now when did she put her slimy hands on you?" Alhaitham could feel himself getting a bit nervous at his sibling's fury and looked off to the side. "Like last week?"

And with that Y/n bolted to the door and Mona went after them, excited to see a fight, but also to pull Y/n off of the green haired woman if it got too bad.  

wc- 1174

double update cause i still to write a bunch more, but the book will end in  like about 5-10 chapters, i havent decided yet lmao