Ch. 8

extra long chapter

tw- smoking, weed, alcohol, some steamy bits, but no smut

songs for this chapter: Heavenly by Cigarettes After Sex, Affection by Cigarettes After Sex, 505 Artic Monkeys, Bloody Valentine by Machine Gun Kelly (ew ik him but song is a banger tho) 

Lips were pressed against each other as two people laid in a bed, soft touches, and mindless mutters of love were whispered as they kissed over and over again. Soft and little laughs escaped both of their lips as they dived back in for more kisses each time they parted. 

A little buzz from Scaramouche's phone, interrupted the two as they separated and Y/n gestured for him to answer his phone. "It's just my roommate, he wants to invite us to a party with his boyfriend and their friends..." Scaramouche fells back on the bed as his arm was slinged over his eyes to block all light from his eyes. 

"Do you want to go? I wouldn't mind, and I think it'll be fun for us to make more friends," the male hummed as they laid their head on his chest as he pressed a kiss to their head. "I don't care for anyone besides you... But I don't want to run to my room to get clothes," Y/n brushed a hand to his cheek. "Then I'll let you borrow my clothes." 

They reluctantly left the warm bed to go through their closet for clothes for the both of them, "I don't know if any of it will fit you, it might be too big/ too small, but I think you can also steal some stuff from Mona or ask Mika," Y/n flashed him a smile at the mention of the Astrology woman. 

"Mona has similar fashion taste to me, and Mika... He's an okay kid, I just think his wardrobe is a bit too bright for me," Y/n nodded their head, "Mona does have like a dark acidemia sort of aesthetic, just steal some clothes. I think she's out for the night," he nodded and left the room after Y/n had gotten their own outfit for the night. 

Scaramouche knocked on Mona's door, after a few minutes, it was opened by a blonde girl with green eyes, and the male felt a bit dumbfounded. "Uh... Where's Mona?" The blonde stepped aside as Mona was on her bed reading a book, "Yeah, what is it?" 

Now his request seemed a bit embarrassing, "Could I borrow some clothes to go to a party with Y/n tonight?" Mona just pointed at a door in the corner, "Help yourself, just make sure to return them cleaned," and back to her book she went as the blonde girl cuddles up to her. 

As he went into the girl's closet, "So..." As much as he hated small talk, this experience was awkward, "Who's blondie?" Mona glanced at the closet, "My girlfriend," and that left Scaramouche a bit dumbfounded. "Oh," the girl was fast asleep on Mona's chest as she read her book quietly. 

"What's her name?" His eye  caught sight of a pair of ripped jeans and a black sweater, then looked down at the woman's shoes, maybe a pair of black boots if she had some? "Her name is Amy, but prefers to be called Fischl," Mona talked of her girlfriend fondly, and she placed her book down moving her girl out the way softly to not wake her. 

"Do you need help?" She asked as Scaramouche nearly jumped at the sound of her voice being so close. "Black boots?" Mona looked to the bottom of her closet then grabbed a pair of shoes in the far corner, "Here, as I said, make sure to return the stuff cleaned," she spoke lowly as she pushed him out of her room. 

Before she closed the door she poked her head out, "Also... I'm sorry about the other day, if you don't want to be friends, then we don't have to," Scaramouche opened his mouth but closed it after a few seconds, "I'll think about your offer then... Thanks for the clothes," she nodded as he went back to his darling's room. 

They turned to him while putting on some eyes liner, jewelry all on, and shining silver, and their outfit was nearly similar to the clothes he had borrowed from Mona. "Hey Jellyfish! Hurry up and dress, and I'll do your signature red eyeliner if you want? Or do you want black?" He shrugged as he changed his clothes and grabbing some of Y/ns rings, necklaces, and earrings.