Ch. 15

tw- some anti LGBTQIA2S+???? (bro there is too much now)

Waking up first thing in the late morning, in warm blankets and no one beside his side, Scaramouche's eyes widened as he pats the spot next to him on the bed, where was Y/n? He sat up and glanced down at his body; and he wanted to melt at all the marks his love had left him.

He got up ignoring how sore his body felt all over from their markings and grabbed some of their clothes. He tugged on a pair of their baggy sweatpants not bothering to put on boxers and slipped on one of his favorite hoodies that they had owned. Not their clothes, but mine. He smiled to himself as he exited the room.

His eyes glanced around the dorm apartment and seen Mika and Mona watching tv. "Morning sleeping beauty," Mona grumbled drinking from a mug as Mika waved at the male happily. "Where's Y/n?" Mika gasped as he nodded while taking out a piece of paper.

"They left this on the counter for us all, make sure to get ready to leave in a bit, okay?" Scaramouche grabbed the note as his eyes skimmed over with a small content smile dancing on his lips. Their handwriting is almost as perfect as them...

Morning you little shits, I had a class with Ms. Rosalyne, the hot blonde teacher with grey eyes. Yeah, so be sure to get ready by the time I come back (I left at like 9am). I will be taking all of you to dinner with Al-Haitham, his roommate, and our parents, sadly, so me and my brother can get our inheritance.

Once we do talk things over with my parents (if they listen), then all of us are going to celebrate with a few drinks, and if not, then authorities will be involved and we might have to file a case, but nonetheless me and Haitham will probably win that case most likely.

Scaramouche laughed to himself as he went to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of tea, "Flip the paper Scara! They wrote something extra for you!" He heard Mika shout over the tv as he did indeed flip the paper, his curious eyes continuing to read.

My lovely little Scara, good morning! 'm pretty sure Mika most likely told you to read the back, right? Anyways, I want you to dress your best, I want to show my mother that I won't need her or dad ever again in my life cause now I have you.

Also, 'm sorry if I made you upset in any way possible, I made sure to make you some tea before I left, hopefully Mona's ass didn't drink it. But once this whole thing with my family is over, I want to finish school and buy a house with you. I adore you with all my heart, my baby.

Also, be sure to not steal my clothes when you go to your dorm to change, I'm already missing so many hoodies. Unless you trade me some of yours, then I won't complain much, also do not wear any hoodies to dinner I know you want to be comfortable, but it's going to be like semi-formal. So, wear a nice button-up, or something that isn't just a T-shirt.

Or if you have no idea what to wear, then just shoot me a text when you're done reading this so I could head to your dorm room. Okay, my love hopefully you like the tea, I know how much you like the bitterness on your tongue.

Scaramouche nodded to himself as he folded the paper and stuffed it into the pocket of the sweatpants he stole from his darling. He drank his tea happily as he sent a quick text telling Y/n that he was leaving their dorm to go to his. He went back into his beloved's room taking all his stuff while stealing some more of their hoodies and sweatpants.

"Hey Mika, I'll be leaving," Scaramouche said as the blond waved, and Mona did the same lazily as he closed the door behind himself carrying a backpack full of clothes as he went on his way to his dorm room.

Halfway through his walk, Scaramouche bumped into an old classmate of his that he did not want to see ever again. A girl with short green hair and brown eyes followed Scaramouche all the way to his dorm room talking his ear off, irritated he turned to her with a glare, "Will you shut up and leave me alone!? It's been an hour of me just standing outside someone else's dorm, so you don't know mine!"

The girl giggled as she stepped closer to the male and ran her hand up his chest as he glared up at her. "Haypasia, leave me alone! I already have a significant other!" But she ignored his words until someone rounded the corner behind them, arms crossed over their chest, and an irritated look in their eyes.

"And what the hell do you think you're doing?" The voice spoke irritated, and Scaramouche knew who it was, but he just wanted to look at their face, was their jealous face just as cute as their normal face? "Y-Y/n..."

Haypasia looked at the corner where the person leaned against the wall and rolled her eyes. "Just an old fling, what's it to you queer?" Y/n heard Scaramouche gasped at the words as they shook their head walking towards the two. "I'm pretty sure he said he has a significant other, do you not know when to listen?"

The green-haired girl rolled her eyes, "Why does it even matter to you anyways? As far as I know, you're not his lover," she scoffed as she moved herself from Scaramouche who looked terrified being pinned to the wall and so close to someone that wasn't his beloved Y/n.

"And what if I am? Will you be willing to get a beating for touching my man?" They sneered at the girl who glared at them crossing her arms over her chest. "As if you are actually his boyfriend/girlfriend!" Y/n jabbed their finger into the girl's shoulder with furrowed eyebrows. "Singular they/them pronouns bitch, and for your information, I am his significant other. Now tell me, why would go after a guy with a partner you homewrecker?"

Scaramouche reached out and tugged onto Y/n's arm as they glared into the green-haired girl's eyes. "This is why your tits are fake!" Y/n yelled as Scaramouche dragged them off shaking his head trying not to let a laugh escape past his lips at his partner's words to the pushy woman. 

wc: 1125

srry for any mistakes, I had to go through a final and I hated every second of it so it took a bit longer to push this chapter out.

Btw if you want more of my work, i am on Tumblr so you can go to my profile and see that in my description. I am writing a HaiKaveh x Reader on there and multiple small scenarios.

As always, vote and I'll  be squealing like a school girl <3 (blushing and kicking my feet n shiiii)