Ch. 9

Light shined down through the blinds of the window making Y/n begrudgingly opened their eyes, they shifted in bed, but stopped feeling a body press against their back making them freeze up. Okay, don't panic, just look under the covers first. 

Y/n could feel their heart thumping against their chest rapidly as they pulled the covers up to peak under only to feel their heart drop a bit, bites, bruises, and hickeys littered everywhere they could see making them shudder. Licking their lips they felt a bit numb so they turned slowly to the person that was next to them. 

Messy dark hair, and smudged makeup, and they let out a sigh of relief, it's only Scaramouche, just as they were about to lay back down, they sat up straight again with wide eyes, IT'S SCARAMOUCHE! 

Due to their surprise and trying to untangle themself from him and the blankets, they tumbled out of bed with a loud thud making the male in bed sit up with wide eyes. His eyes trailed over to them as they barely peeked their eyes over the edge of the bed up at him. His eyes glanced down as he lift the cover and his face turned red. 

"What am I doing in your bed naked?!" Y/n stood up ignoring how they didn't have clothes and pointed a finger at him, "Why are you in my bed naked?!" His eyes widen more as he covered his eyes. "Why are you naked?!" Y/n let out a scream of frustration as they gathered any clothes they could find that were clean and comfortable; a pair of black shorts and a large t-shirt. 

Scaramouche peeked at them through his fingers as he watched them dress, "Where are you going?" He asked in a low timid voice as Y/n pulled up their shorts, "The only one I can count on to know every single thing is Mika!" 

And with that they stomped over to their door and threw it opened, ignoring how they basically left it open with a naked Scaramouche on their bed, "Hey!" Y/n ignored him as they rounded the corner and seen their two roommates making breakfast. "Mika!" 

They yelled as the blond turned around with wide blue eyes as they stomped over to him, grabbed him by his shoulders and looked him in his large semi-terrified eyes with their crazed ones. "What the hell happened last night?!" 

The male let out a sigh of relief as he shrugged their shoulders off of him, "Oh thank archons, I thought I did something wrong," he mumbled as he turned and grabbed a mug of coffee handing it over to them. "You look like you need this more than anyone here," Mona snorted as she flipped a pancake, and Y/n took a sip. 

Their eyes trailed over to Scaramouche who turned the corner with just a pair of sweatpants showing off all his marking to Y/n's roommates. Mona looked at him from the corner of her eye and let a small laugh fall out his mouth then a teasing whistle, "Damn, looks like you two had fun last night."

Mika pulled his phone out of his pocket, tapped a few times, scrolled a bit, then handed it Y/n. It was Venti's story on snapchat. "You and Scaramouche here, went out to a party last night at Kazuha's place. You two got high and drunk, then came back home stumbling so much it woke me up," Mika frowned a bit, then cleared his throat. 

"After that, I could hear you two laughing and glass clinking, so I just assumed you two were doing more here," Mika was going on forever, and Mona just sighed after placing the last pancake on a stack of already finished one. 

"You two banged after you got crossfaded," Mona said it bluntly as Y/n's tired eyes glanced to Scaramouche who looked away bashfully, "Yeah, I think you two woke up our neighbors too," Mona teased as she picked up the food and moved out of the kitchen to the living room, Mika following shortly after to give the two some time to talk. 

Y/n frowned as they jumped up to sit on the counter with flushed cheeks, "So... Last night..." Scaramouche knew what they were going to say but he decided to beat them to it, "Was a mistake?" Y/n looked over to him shaking their head, "No! The fuck? Let me finish ass hat," he snorted at them and motioned for them to continue. 

"I just wish, it didn't happen," Y/n paused for a few seconds to try to find their words, but Scaramouche thought they were done. "I just wish I wasn't you know, fucked up," they said and Scaramouche turned to them with wide eyes and redden cheeks. "You... You mean if we weren't high and drunk, you would have...?"

Y/n shook their head and turned their head so he couldn't see their flushed cheeks, "I just wished it happened when I was sober so I could remember it all," they felt him move over to them and snake his arms around them. "Well, can I tell you something?" Y/n nodded as they took a sip from their coffee. 

"I've always liked you, and now that this is over, I want you to be my partner," Y/n turned to him with a flustered face. "You mean that...?" He nodded happily and pressed a kiss to their cheek. "Of course, and one more thing," they nodded at him, "You can call me Kunikuzushi now," Y/n felt their heart fluttered as they pressed a quick kiss to his lips. 

"I would love that very much Kunikuzushi," they mumbled bashfully as he buried his head in their shoulder and hugged them. "Archon," he mumbled against their skin before pressing a kiss to their neck lightly. "Finally."

wc: 971

aw (ew im a hater actually, me n u when???) 

finally some confessions, what do you think of them? I have no idea how irl relationships work cuz they are irrelevant to me </3

as always pls vote to help my motivation <3