Ch. 16

Okay, maybe overstimulating your cute boyfriend for hours and losing track of time isn't a good idea, Y/n sighed heavily as they rubbed their waist and face as Scaramouche was rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness in his eyes as they listened to their blond professor telling them of some uninteresting topic.

"And now, L/n and Raiden, why are you two falling asleep during my lecture? You two were both running late today as well, listen up." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows as they pointed to the professor, "Not my fault you have a nice voice to sleep to," they grumbled as their boyfriend pinched their side. "Bitch," they added on, and Scaramouche gave a small nod.

"I appreciate your compliment I suppose, but now you and your boyfriend are stay after this class to clean the room, understood?" Y/n rolled their eyes as they slammed their head to their table, but their boyfriend's hand had shot out to cushion the slam. Y/n grabbed their boyfriend's hand and placed it onto of their head as they used their arms to lay their head on.

Scaramouche's hand had begun to brush through his lover's hair as they slowly began to sleep waiting until the class was over so they could do their punishment and go to either one of their rooms to sleep.

An hour had passed since Y/n had fallen asleep and Scaramouche was cleaning the room, playing a playlist that he and his significant other had created. Cigarettes After Sex, Chase Atlantic, Artic Monkeys, Mino, Jay Park, Mitski, and Sik-K. The whole playlist was basically nearly all of Y/n's music and some of his too, but he liked his darling's taste more.

Y/n sat up rubbing their eyes as they yawned loudly, making Scaramouche's head snap to them with a soft smile as he climbed up the steps to their seat and pressed a kiss to their head. "Hey my sleeping beauty, do you want to help me with the rest and go get a quick snack before dinner?" Y/n reached up and wrapped their arms around his neck and pulled him down to their lap.

"I love you," they muttered sleepily as they softly brushed their lips to their boyfriend's soft ones, and he felt himself nearly combust, the first 'I love you' and it wasn't even me... His hands had cupped their cheeks as he pulled away their cheeks were smushed together as he smiled at their face.

"Say it again darling," he muttered, his eyes had a dark swirl in his eyes as his darling smiled sleepily up at him as he sat on their lap, with his legs on both of their sides. "I love you," his lips hungrily pressed to his darling's lips, before he murmured on their lips, "Again."

Again, his lips pressed again Y/n muttered 'I love you' over and over as they shared kisses over and over, "I love you," he muttered as he pressed his redden lips to theirs again. Many kisses were shared as they muttered against each other's lips with little laughs.

Someone had cleared their throat as the two separated for the nth time within the past fifteen minutes, "Are you two done? I need this room for my next class," their blond professor has spoke as the two gathered their things with flushed cheeks.

Their blond professor rolled his eyes watching the two leave with their hands locked together and blushing faces, both with lovesick smiles. "Children..."  

wc- 585

sorry this chapter is rlly short i just need to push some chapters out rn