Ch. 4

Finally i have the apartment layout uploaded like 47847478 minutes later tho, but it's here so do not mind my shitty handwriting pls 

Y/n nearly had to carry Scaramouche to their room, thank archons their roommate wasn't there yet, or it would be awkward bringing in a boy on the first day. Once inside their dorm, they placed the boy on their bed, leaving him to grab a water bottle and leaving the boy in their room.

Scaramouche's wide curious eyes looked around the room; it screamed Y/n. Various posters, anime standees, colors that suited them, and clothes that seemed sort of messily thrown around. His eyes trailed over to the clothes, and quickly got up from his spot. Maybe if he took something; they wouldn't notice, right?

His hand reached to grab the closest thing, which happened to be a pair of f/c underwear. His eyes widened with a heavy blush upon his cheeks. He quickly folded them as small as he could before stuffing them in his pocket. He went back to his spot on their bed just as they entered the room, a glass of cold water in hand.

"Sorry it took a bit, I had to dig through my box of kitchen stuff," the boy waved them off graciously accepting the cold water. "'M sorry my room is a mess, I was trying to unpack some stuff, this morning," Scaramouche shook his head with a small smile after finishing his glass. "It's fine, it seems like a lot, do you need help?"

Y/n shook their head flailing their arms around, "You don't need to! I'm sure you still have to unpack as well! I wouldn't want to keep you from that," they let out a nervous laugh as the male shook his head. "It's fine, I didn't pack much so I finished yesterday." No, he didn't, he still had a few bags and boxes left to unpack, but anything to spend more time with Y/n, he didn't care.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to make it seem like I'm forcing you to help me," Scaramouche shook his head once more. "We're friends! I would help you with anything Y/n," oh, those words were true, in fact he would do anything and everything they'd ask of him. Y/n smiled at the boy as they sat on the floor and brought a box in front of them.

"If you see any big clothes that don't look like they'll fit me, just throw them into the pile in the corner. I accidentally packed a few of my brother's clothes, so don't mind that," then they began to work on separating clothes by color, then style. After an hour, there was a knock at Y/n bedroom door.

"Come in," they spoke as they were folding clothes glancing up at Scaramouche who looked interested in their small gadgets they had packed in a box. A girl with dark hair tied up in twin tails poked her head in. "Hey Roomie, our other roommate made it in, do you want to meet him?"

"Oh Mona, what was his name again?" Mona's eyes trailed over to the other person in the room, her eyes lingering a bit longer than needed, "Mika Schmidt was his name, do you want to meet him?" Y/n nodded glancing at Scaramouche for a second as his eyes darted to them. "I'll be back, uhm take a break or keep at it if you want, okay?"

He nodded at their words watching as they left leaving him with this woman, he knew nothing about. "So, what's your name?" His eyes slowly trailed over to the girl, her eyes watching him carefully. "Scaramouche, you?" He really didn't want to talk; he would just rather be left alone sorting his darling's things.

"Mona Magistis," she looked proud introducing herself with a large smile, but he paid no mind. "What's your star sign?" Oh, she was one of those people, one with the stars and shit; didn't she know that the stars were just a big hoax? A bitter look made its way to his face as he grumbled, "I don't know, and I don't care. Can you just leave me alone now?"

"Well, when is your birthday?" He scoffed, why was she persisting? "January third, now please leave me alone," but the girl just ignored his words. "Oh, well I'm a Virgo and your a Capricorn, so that means our signs are compatible!" Was this woman serious? Scaramouche scoffed as she walked closer to him. "Hey, get away from me!"

"Why? Our compatibility is great why won't you give me a chance!?" Mona screamed in frustration as Y/n finally entered their room with a bored look in their eyes and a frown upon their lips. "Mona, why you are harassing Scaramouche?" The woman looked back at her roommate with a small pout upon her lips. "He doesn't want to be friends with me!"

Y/n looked at the male who looked a bit terrified and relived at the same time. "If Scara doesn't want to be friends with you, he doesn't have to," the words made Mona's face flush in fury as she stomped out the room. "'M sorry Scara, are you okay?" They crouched in front of the boy whose eyes were filled with tears, and his chest was heaving rapidly.

He nodded as Y/n frowned bringing his face to their chest hugging him. "It's okay, you're safe. No need to worry, 'm sorry Scara," they muttered into his ear as his arms wrapped around them bringing them closer in his embrace. This was probably the closest they'd ever been, and he hoped to stay like this a bit longer.

wc: 925

hi my lovelies <3

i swear these chapters are getting more and more exciting and so drama filled in the future! i can't wait to push those chapters out im excited

pls vote to help my motivation ily <333