Where it all began

Chapter 1

*Katy's POV*
It has been a couple months since me and John broke up, I didn't want to go anywhere but Tamra told me it was time to get out so I agreed and started getting ready. I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and it was John. What is he doing here?

"John, what are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I've missed you"

"What is there to talk about?"

"Us"

"Well I was getting ready to go out but, come in I guess. I'll cancel with Tamra"

"Thank you Katy. I really appreciate you willing to talk to me. Speaking on how we left it."

*flashback*
Me and John have been together for 6 months now. I was out with Tamra, Shannon and Johnny. John said he was going to have a couple of his friends over while I was gone.

I got home early and wanted to surprise John. I walk inside and I notice the lights are off, the TV is off. Everything is off. Which is weird since he was going to have friends over.

I go up stairs maybe none of his friends could come over so he was up stairs in bed. So I walk up stairs to our room. But to my surprise he wasn't alone.

There was a girl with a familiar face in there with him. I couldn't quite pin point who she was exactly but then I remembered. It was Taylor. Taylor Swift. As in John's ex Taylor.

"John! What the hell are you doing"

"Katy, baby. It isn't what it looks like."

"Are you sure? Cause it looks like to me Taylor is in our bed. In MY house"

"Katy! It's not what you think I promise"

"Whatever. Just take Taylor and leave. You can get your stuff tomorrow. Just leave"

I sat in my bed wondering what I ever did to make him do this to me. Doesn't he know what I went through with Russell. Does he not care. I call Tamra and tell her what happened and that she was on her way.

*End of flashback*

"You can apologize all you want but what you did wasn't right and you know that"

"I know Katy. I'm sorry for what I did. I haven't even seen or talked to Taylor since that night to show you how sorry I am. Please. Please give us another chance. I promise you i will not do anything to make you regret it."

"Fine. But I can't promise you it will go back to the way it was right away. It will take time. You really hurt me."

As John was leaving I said goodbye and so did he. But that wasn't all. He was about to walk out of the door. But he ran over to me. Kissed me with so much passion. I kissed back and it felt right.

We went up stairs still kissing each other with so much passion. Everything felt perfect and right. In that moment I completely forgot what he had done to me just 2 short months ago. Everything felt like it was supposed to feel. Our clothes were all over the room. We eventually went to bed and it was like we never broke up.