The decision Katy makes is....

*2 weeks later. John had been staying in the guest house for two weeks now. Mary takes Kinzey, John JR and Sawyer for a little date while Lainey and Maya are asleep in their room.*

John: Katy can we talk now?

Katy: yeah

John: Katy. Just listen to me. I was scared I wasn't ready for five kids. The extra kid we didn't discuss was a lot.

Katy: so you're saying that it's Maya's fault you're being this way?

John: no that's not what I said

Katy: ya you kinda did

John: Katy stop just stop. Why are you doing this?

Katy: I was starting to forgive you and starting to think maybe we can work it out and maybe he can move back into the house and be out of the guest house and then you basically blame your 8 week old daughter for you being this way. Remember when you showed up on my door step you told me that if I gave us another chance then you would never do anything to hurt me and make me question getting back together with you?

John: Katy I'm sorry. What do I need to do to show you that I'm sorry. I know. I'm sorry. I didn't keep my promise.

Katy: show it. Be there for your kids not just because you want to get back in bed with me. Because you care about us. Because you want our marriage to work. Because you want your kids to look back one day and be like I want my dad or they want you because you did an amazing job with them. You show me that and then maybe we can go from there.

John: Katy I will.

Katy: I'm going to call my Mom and when she gets here I want you to take all the kids. All 5 of them with you. Take them to do something they enjoy. Go do 3 different things. Come back and I am going to ask them. Did you have fun? And we'll see what they say. If they tell me you even made it looked like you were in a different place then we're done.

John: Katy. I won't do anything to make you more mad I promise. Katy I love you and I love our kids you can trust me on that.

Katy: their here. Just go and enjoy the time with your kids.

*after John leaves*

Mary: do you really trust them with him?

Katy: no. That's why I am gonna follow them.

Mary: no Katy don't.

Katy: Mom what if he hurts my kids. I mean he has 2 eight week olds with with three other kids too.

Mary: I know love. I installed a baby cam. Let's watch him from here.

Katy: thank you mom

Mary: you're welcome honey

*after John gets home*
Katy: Kinzey! John come here please.

Kinzey and John: coming Mommy

Katy: how was your date with daddy? Did you have fun?

Kinzey: yeah. But I didn't get to do what I wanted to do as long as brother and sister did

John JR: I had fun.

Katy: that's good. Ok you guys go get ready for bed. I need to talk to daddy. Grandma is going to help you guys get ready for bed.

Kinzey and John JR: ok mommy

Katy: thought you should know I didn't ask them how it went so I could decide what I was gonna do. I trust you with them. Our kids survived. All 5 of them.

John: thank you Katy. Can I sleep in our bed tonight?

Katy: of course.