After

Chapter 2

*John's POV*
Last night was so amazing. It felt normal. It felt good. I missed her so much. I felt horrible for what I did. I wished. I Wish. I could take it all back. I was planning on proposing to her that next day but I missed her so much. I was desperate. So desperate that I went to someone else. Not just someone else. My ex. My ex Taylor Swift which was even worse.

*Katys POV*
It's been a week since me and John got back together. We haven't told anyone yet. We want to make sure that we are sure about this and that we know this will work.

Me and John have been really clingy lately. I don't know if it's because we were together for six months and then broke up for two months so we're making up lost time. John finally got home from the studio he left before I got up this morning and he says he seems scared and nervous.

"Katy. Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I want to spend the night just me and you. No distractions."

"Awe. Babe. That's so sweet. Where or what are we doing?"

"It's a surprise. Just go up stairs get in something very sexy and don't come down until I say so"

"Ok. Love you. See you soon."

"Love you too baby."

*Johns POV*
Tamra and I are outside planning a romantic dinner for the two of us. We're setting up right now while Katy is up stairs getting ready. My plan is to have a table set for two by the pool. Just us and a orchestra playing behind us and Tamra hiding taking pictures. Our chef is making us one of his best meals. When we're done eating, while were just talking I plan on proposing. I don't want this to be blown up by the media or the whole world to know. Not yet at least. We're about ready to start. Tamra goes and gets Katy. While she walks out the orchestra plays a very beautiful song. We sit down and were eating. We're both now done. It's time.

"Katy. All of my life I've wanted to find the perfect girl. The one I would call mine. The one I could look at and fall in love more and more every time I see her. The one that I could be my self without having or wanting to be someone else. Katy. I love you so much. Everyday that I see you I fall more and more in love with you every day. So Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes! I love you so much John"

"I love you too Katy" he says while kissing me.

Honestly I wondered why he proposed so early. I mean we got back together only one short week ago. I asked him why he wanted to rush this and he told me the day after he cheated he was planning on proposing. I'm totally ok with him proposing though. I don't mind

*this chapter sucks. Sorry about that. I'm not that good at writing yet.*