The News

Katy: John, Kinzey, come here please. Mommy needs to tell you guys something.

Kinzey: Mama are you having another baby?

Katy: no baby. Mama has to go to San Fransisco for a couple of days for my new album I'm working on.

Kinzey: how long are you gonna be long?

Katy: just 3 or 4 days.

Kinzey: I'm gonna miss you.

Katy: I'm gonna miss you too baby.

John JR: Mommy when does your new album come out?

Katy: I don't know bud. Soon I hope.

John: k. Time for bed. Kinzey Mama will help you brush your teeth. John while Kinzey is brushing her teeth I'll help you get dressed. You guys know the drill.

Katy and John: Goodnight Kinzey. We love you.

Kinzey: I love you too

Katy and John: goodnight John. We love you.

John JR: I love you too

Katy: My sweet Sawyer. You're so tired. John I can't believe she's so big now. Can you believe she is already almost 5 months. My sweet baby is getting too big.

John: I know. I want her to stay little forever.

Katy: so do I. Umm about my trip. I think I am going to take Sawyer with me. She is still nursing and she's been very clingy lately and I don't wanna put her through that.

John: you mean you don't wanna put yourself through it. You've never left her alone

Katy: John. It's not that easy. She's a baby. She needs me all the time. She's only 4 months old. She's not old enough yet.

John: ya. So

Katy: you're such a jerk. I should of never married you.

John: what did I ever do to you? All I said was that you shouldn't take Sawyer with you.

Katy: John. She's 4 months old. She has to have me. I'm not giving her formula and I'm not gonna pump that much milk. She can come with me.

John: it's not fair to the twins.

Katy: I get that but their two. And I don't want to bring three kids to my meetings. They told me Sawyer and that's it. Why are you having such a hard time with this?

John: Baby. I don't want you to leave. I want another kid. I want to have another one now. I know Sawyer is so little but I feel very confident about this

Katy: Honey. I want another one too but I don't know about now. I'll be having a new born when Sawyer is only 13 months. The twins will almost be 3 and have 2 younger siblings.

John: I know bu...

Katy: ok. Are you sure

John: I'm sure

Katy: let me out Sawyer to bed. We'll go from there.

*after all kids are in bed and Katy meets John in their room*

Katy: I'm sorry for saying I wish I would of never married you. You are the only one I would ever want to marry. I'm so in love with you John. It will always only be you.

*sorry this chapter is all all over the place and kinda doesn't make sense*