Goodbye is not always forever

Katy: Lainey! Maya! I missed you guys so much. How was college?

Lainey: it was good. Hard but good.

Maya: it was ok. I didn't like being away.

Katy: I didn't not like having my kids not here.

Lainey: where is Sawyer, Kinzey and John?

Katy: Kinzey is in labor. John is on his way and Sawyer's in the back yard in the pool.

Maya: I'm gonna go see her.

Lainey: so am I.

Maya: Sawyer!

Lainey: Sawyer. I missed you like crazy.

Sawyer: Lainey. I missed you too. I missed you too Maya. How are you guys?

Lainey: I'm good. I missed home like crazy and you guys.

Maya: ya same with me. I don't want to leave you guys.

Katy: Guys come here. Kinzey just sent me a picture of her baby. It's a girl.

Sawyer: what's her name?

Katy: Jaclyn Sawyer

Sawyer: Mom. She named her after me?

Katy: yes. She told me to tell you to come see her as soon as you can. Why weren't you there in the first place?

Sawyer: k. I'll change. Idk. She told me not to. You know. She probably didn't want me there if she would of lost her baby. Speaking on how she lost Davis Jr after he was only 4 hours old. She probably didn't want me to be there for that if it happened again

Katy: it makes sense. She didn't even tell us the gender of her baby until now. She didn't way to jinx anything. Her and John's 27th birthday is next week. We should throw them a party.

Sawyer: we should. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go see my niece.

*at the hospital*

Sawyer: can I hold her?

Kinzey: of course. Sawyer. Meet Jaclyn Sawyer Thompson. She has the same eyes as us. You and I are the only ones that got moms eyes and my baby girl got them too. That's one of the reasons I was so sure her middle name had to be Sawyer and you and I. You are not only my first sister but you're my best friend. I love you little sis.

Sawyer: she's precious. I love you too big sis.

*thank you for reading. This is the end. Oh and go read my part 2 of this. It's called destiny(A Jaty fanfic)*