28 weeks later

*Katy's POV*
     We should be having our baby any time now. I'm so excited to have another baby. When we went to the doctor about 28 weeks ago he told us there was nothing to be worried about and that the baby and I were fine.

*1 week later*
      John! Get up. I think it's time. Grab the twins. My mom and dad will meet us there in a couple of hours.

John: ok. I'll get the twins you stay here. I get their bags get them in the car and make sure your bag is in there. Stay here. Don't move. I'll help you.

*the hospital*
      Ok Katy your ready to push. Ready.
One. Two. Three. Push

*30 minutes later*
So John and I just had Sawyer. She's so little. She was 5 pounds 5 ounces. My mom still has the twins. She's bringing them tomorrow to see their sister. With Sawyer I think I wanna hold off on showing pictures to the world. Maybe when she's 2 months. We haven't decided yet. The doctor came in about 20 minutes ago and told me to get some rest.

*John's POV*
Sawyer was born about 4 hours ago. Katy has been asleep for about 45 minutes. They just came in to wake Katy up so she can feed Sawyer. The doctors say that we can maybe take her home tomorrow. Katy's mom has the twins and is brining them over again tomorrow. The twins will be 2 in 9 weeks. All my babies aren't babies anymore. Except Sawyer.

*Katy's POV*
       So yesterday we had Sawyer. I can't believe we have another baby. She's so precious. Her little hands and feet remind me of when Kinzey was this little. I can't believe their all this big. Kinzey started almost waking about 2 weeks ago, John is not even close. He is starting to show the symptoms of being slower. The doctors say that he should start picking soon. I hope he does. It breaks me heart to see him like this.