The unexpected suprise and the twins' party

*Katy's POV*
    Today is the twins' party. I can't believe their one. I'm really impresses with how their party turned out the decorations look amazing and their smash cakes are adorable. They got so much stuff I wouldn't of thought this many people would of came and gave them this much stuff.
*The next day*

*Katy's POV*
I think I'm pregnant again. I've been so nauseated lately and so out of it. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN tomorrow to see if I am or not.

*The Doctor*
    The Doctor just came in and he says he's going to do a pee test to make sure if I am or not. It's been 45 minutes and he comes back in. John and the twins are here with me so I wasn't as bored or anticipated. It's been an hour and he comes in and says that I am pregnant. He thinks I am about 6 weeks. I wasn't really planning on having another baby this close to the twins. I wanted to have another baby once the twins were two. But I'm fine with having one before their two.

*10 weeks later*
Today we go in to find out what we're having. To doctor comes in and does his things and tells me that we're having another girl. I'm so exited for Kinzey to have a sister for her to play with. I think we're going to name her Sawyer Rebecca. We get home and we get ready for dinner. We told our parents to come over to have dinner. We are going to tell them then about our new baby girl. We finish eating and then we tell our parents. At first their didn't say anything and then they said congratulations. I think they were just in shock. I said I had to go put the twins to bed and I ask my mom to come with me so John can talk with them and i needed her. We go up stairs and I tell her how I'm about 6 weeks and I don't want to bring another baby in until the twins were two and she could tell I was stressing but didn't want John to know. He was so excited. The first thing he said to me when we got in the car was that he was glad it is a girl cause then she will be a beautiful and I am. She told me it will be ok and takes the twins from me and puts them in their cribs and then we go in my the guest room and talk for a while. After we talk to we back down stairs and John's parents say bye and then my mom says she gonna stay but my dad says he's going home so we say bye to my dad too. My mom wanted to help plan the gender reveal. I don't want anything for the gender reveal. I just want to have friends and family there to celebrate the baby. I have all the stuff from Kinzey still that Sawyer can use. I will just get some new things.