Katy's going away

*John's POV*
I want to take the twins to this new place in San Diego that's for little kids their age. I am getting them a bag packed and packing stuff I think we will need for the day.

John: John! Kinzey! Let's go.

Kinzey: coming daddy

John JR: coming daddy

After we went there we went to my friends house. They told me I shouldn't be driving because I had a couple of beers. I told them I was fine. We get In the car and start heading home. Kinzey, John stop fig-----

*5 hours later*
hospital on the phone with Katy: Mrs. Mayer I need you to come to the Los Angeles hospital as soon as possible. Your husband and kids were in an accident.

Katy: I'll be there as soon as I can.

*katy calls her mom*
Katy: Mom, John got in an accident with the twins. I'm in San Fransisco. Can you go there until I can get there?

Mary: of course honey. Are they ok?

Katy: I'm not sure Mom.

Mary: it will be ok baby. They'll be fine.

Katy: thank you mom

Mary: your welcome sweetheart

*end of call*
*katy now at the hospital*
What room is John Mayer and his kids in? Their my husband and kids.

Desk person: room 248 and 249

Katy: thank you

Desk person: you're welcome

Katy: hi babies.

Kinzey: hi Mama. Brother is still sleeping.

Katy: he is?

Kinzey: ya. Daddy is really hurt. Him and brother aren't waking up.

Katy: I know honey. They will be ok. Mom can you hold Sawyer. I'm gonna go see John.

Mary: of course honey

Katy: thank you mom. I love you.

Mary: I love you too baby.

*in John's room*
Katy: baby I'm here. John, wake up. Please. I need you. I don't want to live without you. You're my one and only. You're the love of my life. You're my sexy husband who gave my the 3 best kids in the world who you are the most amazing dad too.  I don't know if you can hear me, but it you can I want you to know. I really am sorry for saying I don't want to marry and I wish I never would of. You're the only one that I would of wanted to marry. Please.  Please wake up. There is something I need to tell you. I can't do this without you. I can't do my career with 2 toddlers and a 4 month old by myself. You're the one and the only one who can do it with me.

*line on heart monitor thing starts to go to a straight line*

Katy: John. John. Listen to me. I love you so much. Just hold on.
*katy kisses John which makes the line go back to normal*

John: what's that news you need to tell me? Oh and I love you too.

Nurse: Mrs. Mayer. We need to talk.

Katy: of course

Nurse: Your son is stable but not responsive. It's been 14 hours and he still hasn't shown the signs that's he is going to recover from this.

Katy: can I try something?

Nurse: just make it quick

Katy: thank you

Nurse: you're welcome.

Katy: my handsome boy I'm here now. I hope you can hear me. Please wake up. I can't lose my baby boy. I love you my sweet handsome boy.

Nurse: visiting hours are over Mrs.Mayer. You can stay in one of the rooms if you would like. Tomorrow we are transferring them into a bigger room so all 3 of them are in the same room.

Katy: ok. Thank you. But I don't think I can stay I didn't bring Sawyer anything.

Mary: honey let me take her

Katy: thanks mom but I want to be able to have at lease one of my babies with me. Mom I need to tell you something. Before I went to San Francisco John and I were talking about wanting kids and he wanted it to be now so he wasn't crazy old when the child is still a kid. So we tried having a kid and I think I'm pregnant. Mom. If John doesn't make it I can't take care of 4 kids by myself while trying to keep my career going.

Mary: honey. Let me go to your house to get you stuff. Just make me a list. And about the baby. Honey if you are pregnant you'll be able to do it without your husband.

Katy: thank you

Mary: you're welcome baby.