Sawyer

*Katy's POV*
       Sawyer is now a 2 weeks old. We finally did the finishing touches on her nursery. I'm so in love with it. The twins will be 2 years old in 6 weeks. John has to go to the doctor tomorrow to check all of his developmental issues that John is taking him too. I'm taking and Sawyer to Kinzey's first dance class while their at the doctor.  Kinzey is walking really good now. She had been walking for about 25 weeks. She has really got the hang of it. She is walking up the stairs now and going down stairs really well now too. John started crawling about 15 weeks ago. He has really got that down so hopefully he starts walking soon.

                      *Tomorrow*
*John's POV*
       We got to the doctor and he asked me to show him how John crawls. He said he's really improving but it's not that much better from the last time he was here. He says he thinks the medication isn't helping and wants to put him on a differ met one. The doctor tells me to call Katy. She tells me she's on her way. She hasn't even gotten to Kinzey's class yet which is good cause then she doesn't have to leave after she started. Katy gets here and the doctor tells us that John has something really serious going on that is making him be slow. He said its...