The big day

Chapter 5

*Katys POV*
So today is the big day. I can't believe I'm finally marrying John. I feel and know he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is so kind, romantic, generous, loving, caring, everything. He really cares about me. I love him so much.

*Johns POV*
So I'm finally marrying Katy. I can't wait to see her. I haven't seen her since last night and it's killed me. I miss her when she's not around. I wrote a song for her that I'm going to sing to her later today. I'm so exited to sing it to her. I hope she likes it. They just called me out. It's time for me to go and wait for my wife to be. My partner in crime. The love of my life.

*Katys POV*
So they just called John out. It's going to be my turn any second. I can't wait to marry him. He makes me so happy. They just called me out and now I'm super nervous but happy at the same time.

*Ceremony*
"John, I didn't know I would find the love of my life. You have been there for the good and the bad. The happy and the sad. The good times(says like "if you know what i mean" voice while she winks) and the times where we will fight you never gave up. You came right back and told me you were sorry and you loved me. I love you so much John"

"Katy, first of all where do I begin? You make me so happy. Our journey has only begun. I love you so much Katheryn. You are the one I was looking for to spend out entire lives together. You are the love of my life. I've never felt this way about someone. I love you Katy."

"I do" says Katy

"I do" says John

"You may now kiss the bride."

*ok sorry this chapter sucked. Like I said its my first book so I'm still working on my writing skills. And the ceremony part sucks because I've never been to a wedding where they have done super cute meaningful vows themselves so I kinda just went off of what I thought sounded good. And I skipped a lot of the ceremony if that part was confusing*