12 years later...

Katy: John! John! The cops just called me Sawyers in hospital. We have to go. Now! Wake up Kinzey and tell her to watch the girls. I'll start the car.

John: ok. Kinzey! Wake up.

Kinzey: dad what's going on?

John: The cops just called. Sawyers in the hospital. Me and your mom are leaving. Make sure they are good please. Call if there are problems.

Kinzey: ok. Keep us updated please.

*6 hours later. It's now 9 in the morning*

Lainey: Kinzey. Where is Sawyer.

Kinzey: she's in the hospital. Mom and dad haven't updated me yet but from the way they left it wasn't good. All I know is that she was in a car accident and it was bad.

John Jr: Is she going to be ok do you think?

Kinzey: I really hope so.

Maya: umm can you make me food now?!

Kinzey: umm could you not be insensitive for once and not be selfish. Our sister is in the hospital, unconscious and you still only care about yourself. And make your own food.

Lainey: Maya. Why do you have to be so rude all the time? Our sister is in the hospital. Actually Kinzey. Can you take us to see her?

Kinzey: let me call Mom. I'll ask her

*on the phone*

Kinzey: Mama. Lainey want to see Sawyer. Can we come?

Katy: Honey. I'm not sure if you guys want to be here. But I don't care. If you guys want to be here then come. Make sure they eat and are ready. There is tons of press and stuff here. I want you guys to at least look some what good so they don't try and spin your sister being here in a wrong way.

Kinzey: Ok. I'll tell them. Mama.

Katy: yes love

Kinzey: I love you.

Katy: I love you too baby

*end of call*

Kinzey: John! Lainey! Maya! Get ready nice and do your hair good. Mom said.

John Jr: Kinzey we can't drive. We're only 15.

Kinzey: John. We are going to be 16 in 4 weeks. I won't get caught. I promise.

John Jr: ok fine. Guys hurry and get ready.

Kinzey: I want to see her before any else bad happens.

Lainey: so do I. I'm sure it's the same for all of us. We'll hurry.

*at the hospital*

Kinzey: what room is Sawyer Mayer in?

Desk person: and who are you?

Kinzey: her sister.

Desk person: who are they.

Kinzey: Her brother and sisters.

Desk person: well I can't let you guys beck there

Kinzey: wow. My sister could be dying and you won't let us back there? Why don't you get on you trashy computer and search Katy and John Mayer and look at a family pic. I promise you that we need to get back there.

Desk person: you guys can take a seat. You're not getting back there.

Lainey: are they really not gonna let us back there?

Maya: I don't like her!

John Jr: neither do I.

Lainey: I don't either.

Kinzey: I don't either. I'll gonna call mom and have her give her a little Katy love and get us back there.

Lainey: good idea.

Katy: can you let these kids to go see their sister

Desk person: fine. Whatever

Katy: Guys come on.

Kinzey: Mama. How is she?

Katy: she's getting there.

Kinzey: what happened besides being in the crash?

Katy: her friends mom was driving her home and then a drunk driver hit her on her side and broke her ribs, shattered her legs and arms broke her back and neck. Her neck isn't as bad though.

Lainey: Mom. I don't know if I can see her

Katy: honey if you don't want to you don't have to.

Maya: is she awake?

Katy: yeah.

Kinzey: Mama. Can I see her alone? She like my best friend.

Katy: yeah. Just wait a minute. Let them see her first ok

Kinzey: *hugging Katy while crying now* mom this isn't fair. Why does this have to happen to her. I can't lose her.

Katy: I know love. It will be ok

*Kinzey now talking to Sawyer by herself*

Kinzey: Sawyer. Wake up. You have to. I can't lose you. You are my sister. You are my best friend. Sawyer don't leave. You can't. Please don't leave. Becca. Don't leave me.

Sawyer: I won't.

Kinzey: Sawyer! Mama. Sawyer is awake.