Welcome Lainey and Maya

Nurse: Congratulations They are beautiful. What are their names?

Katy: she is Lainey Presley and she is Maya Grace.

Nurse: those names and beautiful too.

Katy: thank you.

Nurse: you're welcome. Do you want to hold them both first?

Katy: umm yea please. I need a picture of me with them. Thank you for talking to me. I've never had a nurse that seems like she genuinely cares.

Nurse: thank you. I try. I really like my job so I try and take it seriously.

Katy: we'll you're doing a good job. Keep it up.

John: honey. You did good. I know it took a long time and it was tiring but our outcome was so much better

Katy: I know. Thank you John. Thank you for you and for giving me the most five beautiful and good kids.

John: I love you

Katy: I love you too

*the next day*
Katy: hi mom

Mary: hi love. How are you?

Katy: I'm good. Tired but good.

Mary: I know honey. They are beautiful.

Katy: thank you mom

Mary: you're welcome sweetheart. So how long did it take to get me grand babies here?

Katy: forever. I think it was like 28 hours.

Mary: oh honey. But now that it's over you get to snuggle your cute girlies all the time.

Katy: I know. Umm Mom are you staying with us while the twins are newborns?

Mary: if you need love.

Katy: ok. Thank you mom. Does John look happy about having more kids.

Mary: baby I'm gonna be completely honest with you. No. I don't think he is. I think he wanted one. I don't think he wanted twins again. I think its already too much for him. I've noticed how he has been kinda being a jerk to you and the kids ever since you guys found out you were having twins again. How do you feel about it?

Katy: honestly I never thought I would of wanted to have five kids but I'm loving it so far. My five kids are the most important thing and people in my life. Their my babies. Mom I know I said that I can't live without John but I don't think that if he keeps being a jerk of i can do it still.

Mary: Katy. What did I always tell you when you were growing up?

Katy: don't ever let a guy treat you like that. Ever.

Mary: love it is going to be ok. Weather you're with John or not it's going to be ok.

Katy: thank you Mom. I love you

Mary: I love you too honey.

John: what is going on here?

Katy: nothing. Nothing. I was just talking to my mom. Thank you for getting me food. I've been craving it since I went into labor.

John: ok. Whatever. You're welcome.

Katy: John. Why haven't you held the girls yet?

John: because Katy. I am gonna let family hold them before I get to

Katy: you never did that with the other kids

John: ya well you know what. Maybe I didn't want anymore kids!

Katy: John. I want you to leave. Mom go get a nurse

Mary: ok. I'll take the oldest with me.

Katy: thank you

John: you can't make me leave!

Katy: Yes i can. You don't want anything to do with them so you can leave.

John: fine but the other three are staying with me.

Katy: no their not. Their staying here. I think we should separate for a while. I don't want a divorce but I think you should find another place to sleep for a while.

John: Katy!

Katy: John just leave

John: fine

Mary: the nurse is here.

Katy: thank you.

Nurse: what did you need Mrs Mayer?

Katy: Maya isn't nursing. Lainey is latching but Maya won't latch.

Nurse: ok. I'll take her. Let me help. She just needs some guiding. That's all.

Katy: Thank you

Nurse: you're welcome.

*after the nurse leaves*
Mary: I'm going to go to your house and get the kids stuff and get sawyer playpen. That way they can stay here. Do you need anything?

Katy: Just more clothes please.

Mary: ok. Do you want them to stay here?

Katy: thank you. Umm yes please. The girls are in the nursery so it will be easy to watch the kids.

Mary: ok. I'll hurry.

Katy: ok thank you

*credit to who's pictures I am using*